Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Who is this IT poster the Moonshine?

That's @Sparrow's Song larping as a female. There was a whole expose thread about it

also feel free to check out his hilarious and pathetic ban appeal

That's @Sparrow's Song larping as a female. There was a whole expose thread about it

also feel free to check out his hilarious and pathetic ban appeal

Looks like he still has an account I wonder who is Alt is :waitwhat:

Looks like he still has an account I wonder who is Alt is :waitwhat:
You can fuck my girl nut on her face make 2752509

Lol in his meltdowns he literally said he'll make dozens of alts at the bottom there. So probably half the new greycels

That’s how it looks when you are logged out though

View attachment 363716
Lol in his meltdowns he literally said he'll make dozens of alts at the bottom there. So probably half the new greycels
Been to those discords havent seen a more autistic hivemind than that. Yeah .co is cucked by mods but what can you do

There are several screaming ones in the front, depending on what is considered the front...

Get a life you fucking creepy Pedos from IncelTears. Be more productive towards society if you're so virtuous as you claim to be. Stalking and bullying ugly rejects from society isnt helping anyone at all.

nothing new
Rent Free

One thing about the post is correct.

These cucks stay obsessed with us. Funny how some claim to be in relationships too yet spend all there time here :lul: :feelskek:

The sparrow song faggot followed me on here too, fucking cucked ass faggot.

Last edited:
IT CUCKS LEAVE

Who do all these volcels end up being cucktears users?
full

Next level mental illness
Get a life you fucking creepy Pedos from IncelTears. Be more productive towards society if you're so virtuous as you claim to be. Stalking and bullying ugly rejects from society isnt helping anyone at all.
Facts.
These cucks stay obsessed with us. Funny how some claim to be in relationships too yet spend all there time here :lul: :feelskek:
Whether they are in relationships or not they are still fucking losers.
IT CUCKS LEAVE
They don't even want to be on their shithole sub lmao who could blame them tbh

The green dots that say your online? Are there for non members?
You can still read the site normally if you're banned, you just can't post. It will say "insufficient privileges to post" but the rest of the functionality is still there. kinda cucked tbh

back when fulltime loser didnt hate Jesus

I like moonshine! It's actually a nice beverage! I had a job one summer decades ago running a bros still in the woods! I got paid in 'shine! Best summer ever!

Btw: while it seems easy it does take a lot of time and is very fiddly of a job. The fire temperature must be consistent, and THAT is a pita when using wood.