Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who is this PUA coach? (CRINGE)

TURBO

TURBO

Wizard
★★★★★
Goldmine :lul::lul::lul::lul:

If any of these guys tried this IRL they'd get spat on and fined for street harassment.

0:57 in the first video, can some curry explain me what does this gesture with the mouth mean?

holy fuck i felt bad watching this

0:57 in the first video, can some curry explain me what does this gesture with the mouth mean?
Kek no way that guy gets laid. He's got weird mouth tics and keeps making smacking sounds. Also she heightmogs him.

:lul::lul::lul:

giphy.gif

PuA is a scam.

Look at the general theme at these events; Small framed, manlet, Ethnic guys.

"it's like so much people want to waste their money on crappy stuff" while at same time he paid for this worthless PUA lession lmao :feelswow::lul:

I can't even believe that that scam still works. Have they no internet? Maybe they are really, i.e. subconsciously, paying for the comraderie of ANY community though and not the actual prospect of getting a feeemayle.

That first one was pure cringe

on the cringe scale:
1st Video:
3/10
2nd Video:
4.5/10 / I LIKE YOUR BOOTIES VERY FURRY
3RD video:
1/10

jfl, wonder how much that female got paid, you can see her laughing awkwardly, it's not cause she is having any attraction to them like the pua is claiming

Bunch of retard copers who think they can override biology.