Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is worse at soccer, foids or ethnics?

Who is worse

• Ethnics

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Foids

Votes: 51 94.4%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I remember the world cup last year, it was sad seeing how badly the ethnics played, Egypt was terrible. Now that the roast beef world cup is going on I am thinking about who would win, a team of ethnics or a team of foids.

Foids because they are inferior to even the worst professional male soccer players

Ethnics include Latin American countries like Brazil and Colombia so imma have to go with foids

Why do you think ethnics are bad at soccer lol? When has the US ever gotten close to winning anything

Ethnics won the champions league though

niggers and ethnics won the world cup for the baguette faggots

Ethnics won the champions league though
yea football is one of those sports where ethnics are on a fair playing field bc skill is almost as important as genetics

Ethnics include Latin American countries like Brazil and Colombia so imma have to go with foids
I forgot about them, when I think ethnics I think sand niggers.

First time i heard anyone put forward the notion ethnics are bad at sports. It's usually the one thing they are always credited as being good at.

It would have been better if Egypt never made it.
Why bro ? Curries are only good at cricket which dosent require as much skill as soccer. Egypt had the skills to at least qualify

i thought adult pro (lol) foids get beat by like teenage boys.

yea football is one of those sports where ethnics are on a fair playing field bc skill is almost as important as genetics
yeah they would be fucked with basketball as they would be heightmogged by whites and BBC's

Foids most definitely. Its been confirmed in medical studies & biology that most males, regardless of ethnicity have stronger muscles in the legs. Most women don't have this dense muscle in their biology so their muscle is well, weaker than their male counterparts.

how is this even a question? of course its foids man

Definitely Foids.

Have you seen Brazilians play soccer? They are beasts.

Ded srs? Foids should not even play soccer.

>world cup

most rigged and corrupt sport in the history, you are coping ded srs

Foids.
There is no way around it.

Curries didn’t even make it into the World Cup JFL

A billion pieces of worthless genetic shit. China and India make up maybe 1/3 or at least 1/4 of the total global male population and it's almost all garbage.

A tiny Nordic nation can produce more world class athletes than a billion curries.

A billion pieces of worthless genetic shit. China and India make up maybe 1/3 or at least 1/4 of the total global male population and it's almost all garbage.

A tiny Nordic nation can produce more world class athletes than a billion curries.
Is there is any sport that curries are successful at ?

You are very annoying with your low-IQ threads OP

Is there is any sport that curries are successful at ?

Only cricket because it requires no athleticism and no country with athletic men plays it to compete. So they are just competing against themselves and the lowest tier athletes from other nations.

Cricket is a giant joke.

Only cricket because it requires no athleticism and no country with athletic men plays it to compete. So they are just competing against themselves and the lowest tier athletes from other nations.

Cricket is a giant joke.
I never seen a curry boxer either. I guess curries are too weak to do such sports,its truly over

well idk much about it but I guess it is.

Sports can be ranked in value based on to what extent the top athletes would survive in a Gladiator type battle royale.

Eg.
Top Chad sports = MMA, NFL, NBA, rugby
Normie tier sports = baseball, tennis, soccer
Subhuman/ethnic tier sports = badminton, cricket, table tennis, etc.

Sports can be ranked in value based on to what extent the top athletes would survive in a Gladiator type battle royale.

Eg.
Top Chad sports = MMA, NFL, NBA, rugby
Normie tier sports = baseball, tennis, soccer
Subhuman/ethnic tier sports = badminton, cricket, table tennis, etc.
yeah youre right. I knew cricket was meaningless compared to NBA or NFL cuz i see none of them in those.

Cricket is a shitty English sport that only equally shite countries play it. They actually stop for tea during cricket. Thats how gay a sport that is.

Cricket is a shitty English sport that only equally shite countries play it. They actually stop for tea during cricket. Thats how gay a sport that is.
Lmao. The only more beta sports are probably ping pong, lawn bowling, and badminton.

Meanwhile you have 6-7' tall 200 lb BBCs and Chads slamming into each other in the NBA and NFL.

I don't know how so many curries/ricecels cope and don't see their subhumanity.

Last edited:
My local team could easily beat them and they dont even get paid for it

Unless ethnic soccer players are worse than 14 year old boys then it wouldn't be possible for the foid team to win against them.

Imagine being this much of a Chad at 14.

3F09094800000578-0-image-a-21_1491557875727.jpg

These are the "kids" that are all fucking their female teachers.

Of course the women couldn't beat them. They're basically grown men.

What do you mean by ethnics? The world cup was won by a bunch of niggs. Spics also have always been good at football

What do you mean by ethnics? The world cup was won by a bunch of niggs. Spics also have always been good at football
I think he only means curries and middle easterners.

Foids are terrible.

The male Papua New Guinea team can probably beat Brazil's female team.

I think the Saudi Arabia World Cup team got eliminated at round 16

The Africa Cup is going on in Egypt, now ethnics can play without being mogged by white men.

We won't, we'll still get mogged by BBC.
meh, BBC teams arent as good as they used to be. the best africans all play for european countries. out of the BBC countries i think senegal is the only one that has a chance (nigeria is overrated).

Both are shit. Foids are worse, though. Ethnics have Superstars like Salah.