Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment who is worse? leftists or conservatives?

which is worse?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i pick leftists. they are SJW feminazi cunts. leftists tend to be bluepilled while conservatives are more redpilled. redpillers are dumb but they're closer to blackpilled than bluepillers

and leftists promote degeneracy

Conservatives support Jewish rich fags and I never seen true conservativism

leftists are 1000x worse imo

Both suck shit!

Because both are (((brainwashed))) morons!

I personally dislike both, I can't really pick either or. Both sides are politically retarded idiots who consume too much media. But, I guess my social views are technically geared more towards the conservative side, but if you're talking about both in the mainstream sense, then it is hard for me to choose.

i pick leftists. they are SJW feminazi cunts. leftists tend to be bluepilled while conservatives are more redpilled. redpillers are dumb but they're closer to blackpilled than bluepillers

and leftists promote degeneracy

Leftists are the epitome of hypocrisy. Elitist narcissistic supremacy.

Is that even a question lol

What is worst, feminism or gun ownership

Both talk shit but leftists act on that shit and that's making things worse
full

leftist are the groups of SJWs, Soys, tons of simps, feminazis, political correctness, "my body my choice", "my truth", and a ton more.

I'm sorry, what has the conservative side done that is that bad? Oh and abortion goes to the leftists too.

Conservatives are worse because they are traitors, and a traitor is worse than an enemy.

Leftists without a doubt

I personally dislike both, I can't really pick either or. Both sides are politically retarded idiots who consume too much media. But, I guess my social views are technically geared more towards the conservative side, but if you're talking about both in the mainstream sense, then it is hard for me to choose.
leftists are way worse. at least conservatives oppose feminism and don't support alphabet community nonsense degeneracy like drag queen story hour

Voted conservatives cuz people that bullied me were “”””””conservatives”””””””

Last edited:
They are both the scum of the earth but the left are objectively worse in their behavior at this point in time due to the rise of SJW communists and their Identity politics all of which was predicted was going to happen by ex KGB agent Uri Bezmenov around 40-45 years ago.

The right are bad because they have largely been poisoned with Jew Christ insanity and so constantly support the Jews illegal occupation of other people’s land not to mention they support the Jew’s endless illegal middle eastern wars and are also the ones due to their Jew cult bringing in large numbers of murderous nigger Somalians into your once safe all white communities because they feel that’s what their Jew god wants them to do.

Last edited:
leftists are way worse. at least conservatives oppose feminism and don't support alphabet community nonsense degeneracy like drag queen story hour
Conservatives also support Israel, globalism, and can give less of a shit about rising medical costs.

Leftists are soycial justice warriors and comprise the majority of incel haters. But cuckservatives aee usually the ones that spit out the bootstraps and boomer tier advice.

Have to go with leftists on this one as it's the greater of two evils

Both are bad but leftists are somewhat worse, conservatives are largely indifferent to our plight, while leftists actively persecute us.

Both are bad but leftists are somewhat worse, conservatives are largely indifferent to our plight, while leftists actively persecute us.
IT are left-wing
Conservatives also support Israel, globalism, and can give less of a shit about rising medical costs.
im palestinian

both are trash tbh, imagine having a politcal ideology as an incel

Conservatives, because they want to kill us. Leftists just want us to go to therapy.

Conservatives, because they want to kill us. Leftists just want us to go to therapy.
lolwut? conservatives usually ignore us. leftists are who want us dead. IT are very left-wing for instance

I can't stand either of them, tbh. Both sides hate on us, so they can go fuck themselves. I still voted for leftists, since they tend to annoy me even more.

lolwut? conservatives usually ignore us. leftists are who want us dead. IT are very left-wing for instance
Leftists are too pussy to murder us. Conservatives are gigacucks trained with AR-15s and strategy who masturbate over the fantasy of murdering browns to save Stacy. When I think of conservatives who hate us, I think of a guy like the NewZealand mosque shooter who did it because he was a HUGE cuck for some Swede girl who was murdered that he didn't even know.

Leftists are too pussy to murder us. Conservatives are gigacucks trained with AR-15s and strategy who masturbate over the fantasy of murdering browns to save Stacy. When I think of conservatives who hate us, I think of a guy like the NewZealand mosque shooter who did it because he was a HUGE cuck for some Swede girl who was murdered that he didn't even know.
not really. most conservatives aren't racist and most are indifferent toward us. leftists target us way more

Leftists are worse hands down but cuckservatives manage to get on my nerves more. Like, you'd expect the average bluehaired feminist to hold some retarded views, but not an adult right-wing Christian guy.

Dislike them both

Lefties say genetic inequality should be taken and put away and dealt with, Righties say that it doesnt exist and its just a lack of hard work

Leftists are worse hands down but cuckservatives manage to get on my nerves more. Like, you'd expect the average bluehaired feminist to hold some retarded views, but not an adult right-wing Christian guy.
leftists are way worse

White libtards and conservacucks are equally bad for differrent reasons, but I am going with white libtards.

White libtards and conservacucks are equally bad for differrent reasons, but I am going with white libtards.
leftists are always much worse

glad more voting for leftists, if the forum was that cucked id insta leave again. Unless by conervatives you mean the kikeservatives then @Anonymous MG has redeemed himself

glad more voting for leftists, if the forum was that cucked id insta leave again. Unless by conervatives you mean the kikeservatives then @Anonymous MG has redeemed himself
not kikeservatives, all conservatvies in general

If we're talking moderate right-wing, they're sending billions of foreign aid money to Israel. If we're talking far right, they want to kill me for being the product of race-mixing.

I'm not left with much choice here.

If we're talking moderate right-wing, they're sending billions of foreign aid money to Israel. If we're talking far right, they want to kill me for being the product of race-mixing.

I'm not left with much choice here.
most far-righters aren't like that

honestly democrats support israel too
Rand Paul isn't a democrat, he's basically continuing the Libertarian policies of his dad Ron via the Republican Party.

Rand Paul isn't a democrat, he's basically continuing the Libertarian policies of his dad Ron via the Republican Party.
kamala harris is zionist