Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Who is your favorite Avenger?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Mine is Iron Man.

Avengers is soy but Cap
Literal incel to Chad

I don’t have one

Not a fan of any of them, the movies took care of that for me.

no one ... i like Thanos

Not a fan of any of them, the movies took care of that for me.
What about before the movies. I liked Iron Man and Hulk since I was a small child. Even had an iron man action figure.

What about before the movies. I liked Iron Man and Hulk since I was a small child. Even had an iron man action figure.

Hulk was a pretty interesting character before they watered him down with the films

Hulk was a pretty interesting character before they watered him down with the films
I really like the old tv series with Lou Ferrigno. Did you ever watch those?

No man, I'm a youngcel
I’m old but not that old. I think it was from the 70s or 80s but I didn’t see it until reruns in the 90s. Worth checking out

The only Iron Man I like

I like iron man too

most of them are anoying as fuck tbh

Not really sure if it classifies as an avenger, but I liked star-lord on Endgame, haven't seem much of guardians of the galaxy tho so not entirely sure how much I like him.

The only Iron Man I like

I enjoyed it

Not really sure if it classifies as an avenger, but I liked star-lord on Endgame, haven't seem much of guardians of the galaxy tho so not entirely sure how much I like him.

I enjoyed it
Try this one, its the best Black Sabbath cover I ever heard. Better than the original

13169.jpg

Try this one, its the best Black Sabbath cover I ever heard. Better than the original

I like this one as well, I've never heard of Black Sabbath previously tbh, might check them out later.

I like this one as well, I've never heard of Black Sabbath previously tbh, might check them out later.
Also check Danzig - Mother and Dio - Holy Diver for the metal classics.

The black one

I don't like marvel movies

Captain America.