Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is your Godfather Mod? I mean the one who talk with you about warnings,etc.

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
Mine is @i_a_m_i and btw I look at the incel wiki and he is the only mod without info like the others.

SergeantIncel gave me a 20% warning for low effort posting. @i_a_m_i gave me my first three verbal warnings.

Im on 60%, its nearly over for me

Currently on 30% for racism and shitposting. Never talked to any of them (srs).

Only ever talked to @jerrycan dan

Never got a warning on looksmax or here tbh

Im on 60%, its nearly over for me
try not to screw up
@i_a_m_i notified the ban discussion megathread when I requested my ban, idk if that means he knows who I am of he's just a really diligent mod
Edit: If the OP means which mod has warned me the most, that would be @SergeantIncel and @knajjd but they were both extremely minor, like a 10% and a few bans from the Ban Discussion megathread. Tbh I earned most of them
In my case only him.

If he's not then he fooled me with his modcel title. Fuck
He is not a mod.
Never got a warning on looksmax or here tbh
Really?

I have 40 percent after 2 weeks here is that good?

@mental_out I suppose. I usually just get annoyed at @SergeantIncel, and I talk to @Master the most.

i dont talk to any of the mods

Ded srs bro

I mean I don’t have many messages here so it’s understandable but I have 1400 posts on looksmax tbh
Looksmax is full of larpers why do you post there

Looksmax is full of larpers why do you post there
I assume by larper you mean fakecels

Looksmax is a forum that’s open to all guys and not just cels like here, although serge has said before that as long as you are blackpilled you are welcome (brag aside)

Although u can’t be cucked or libtard and the blackpill is obv what’s believed in.

It’s kinda fun and there’s interesting threads tbh

It’s also far less strict than here btw

It’s my only way out tbh

Looksmax is a forum that’s open to all guys and not just cels like here, although serge has said before that as long as you are blackpilled you are welcome (brag aside)

Although u can’t be cucked or libtard and the blackpill is obv what’s believed in.

It’s my only way out tbh
Maybe in a future I will make an account there. When I found a job and do some surgery and inform ppl about the advance. But I like most this forum, you can talk about the blackpill and politically incorrect things. I think is the only forum with free speech in the web.

It’s my only way out tbh
who were you there?

Honestly had no idea I had an incel wiki article, although it's literally one line lol

surprised i_a_m_i doesn't have one, he literally does most of the work here
yes all mods have one less @i_a_m_i

No one because I behave

I got three verbal warnings, all from @i-a-m-i
I guess he's most likely to warn you, because he spends the most time here.

I just noticed knajjd is falling way behind iamai in time ranking. New leader mod :feelsmage:
Maybe he is coping with other stuff.

I got three verbal warnings, all from @i-a-m-i
I guess he's most likely to warn you, because he spends the most time here.
I think the majority of warnings are from report button , I don't think the mods are all day refreshing all the posts, well it is obvious I think.

Maybe he is coping with other stuff.

I think the majority of warnings are from report button , I don't think the mods are all day refreshing all the posts, well it is obvious I think.
whos the soy fucker reporting everyone?

Currently on 30% for racism and shitposting. Never talked to any of them (srs).

Only ever talked to @jerrycan dan
Mods let alone janitorcel pls no warnings posts are high iq and we vote

i dont chat with mods about warnings tbh. but @knajjd i guess since he slid into my DMs more than any other mod