Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who of you drives the same car as ER did?

MissingThePast

MissingThePast

just another fucked up german boy
-
for me the driver license pill is real but i wonder how many of you drive a BMW E92 for obvious reasons? :feelshmm:

I would really want to drive a BMW. A BMW 316i year of construction 2004 would be enough for me. But I am struggling with driving itself, so I just admire cars from far away like a little cuck. Knowing how to drive and havin a car is more important than anything else. Without it you cannot even participate in life

$_59.JPG

I ride an e-bike and i get emasculated by foids in cars everyday.

I don’t even have a driver’s license.

I ride an e-bike and i get emasculated by foids in cars everyday.

And you also work hard for litle money. I even do not know what to say. I really knmow form where you are coming from here. The thing is, since you spend most of the day working, you are even unable to make oyu driver licence in the first place. It is a vicious circle that nobody talks about despite the fact, some men are trapped in it. To be honest, men like we or men in general, need all the help.

@ElliotRodgerGod has a BMW.

i would rather ride a bike tbh i dont think im nt enough to drive

And you also work hard for litle money. I even do not know what to say. I really knmow form where you are coming from here. The thing is, since you spend most of the day working, you are even unable to make oyu driver licence in the first place. It is a vicious circle that nobody talks about despite the fact, some men are trapped in it. To be honest, men like we or men in general, need all the help.
Well i can easily afford a drivers license by far but... I think my job is over. It will go bankrupt shortly so i'll probably live off NEETbux. I've attempted to take a drivers license about 8 years ago but... I sucked at driving and the theory/textbook questions was very hard for me so i never took the test. I'm a volcel when it comes to taking a drivers license... I only need it to impress foids tbh. I can go wherever i want on my E-bike, it just takes longer because it's slow.

i would rather ride a bike tbh i dont think im nt enough to drive

Brutal. I already said it, but on this forum and in general there are plenty of men who cannot drive anymore. This is not normal at all. We are emasculated by female driving.

Well i can easily afford a drivers license by far but... I think my job is over. It will go bankrupt shortly so i'll probably live off NEETbux. I've attempted to take a drivers license about 8 years ago but... I sucked at driving and the theory/textbook questions was very hard for me

I know from where you are coming from, since I also struggling with driving itself.

I'm a volcel when it comes to taking a drivers license... I only need it to impress foids tbh. I can go wherever i want on my E-bike, it just takes longer because it's slow.

We as grown up man need a driver licence.

I drive a BMW. Not a E92 but I do drive a 2 series, a coupe like him.

JFL if you're not driving ///M power cars

Nope, would never drive a germcuck car because you support German imposed cultural enrichment feminist EU faggotry. Would rather drive a Cadillac, they look nicer.

I don't have a license nor a car lol over4me

I drive a motorcycle.

what model ? i was thinking to save money so i can buy one.

A very cheap one. I can drive miles and miles and spent almost nothing. Honda cg titan 150 2006.

I drive a 7 series. I car mogg ER.

I ride my bike and take the bus, luckily public transit is not total shit where I live and there are some bike lanes.

Aside from teens performing PDA on the bus it's actually not bad. driving (especially on hills) stresses me out

I would really want to drive a BMW. A BMW 316i year of construction 2004 would be enough for me. But I am struggling with driving itself, so I just admire cars from far away like a little cuck. Knowing how to drive and havin a car is more important than anything else. Without it you cannot even participate in life

$_59.JPG
Try simulators first.

I have a nice car, BMW

Try simulators first.

I had to do driving simulation. The drivign teacher told me on the second driving lesson to do driving simulation first. I am done with 10 driving simulation lessons, yet I am stil lstruggling with it.

Not me, but I want a Turbo 2002, an old 535is, and older BMW M6 (1980s), or an M635CSi, which are very cheap.
@ElliotRodgerGod has a BMW.
He has a nice car, a BMW.

Last edited: