Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who pays the medical staff during childbirth ?

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm still angry at that thread with a screenshot of a female looking down on us saying it's just natural selection at work that prevents us to have sex or integrate society.

I argued that it's not natural selection, it's sexual selection. That natural selection would be for instance letting pregnant women on their own during delivery.

I had never really thought about it, but isn't it true that in most developed countries, childbirth is highly medicalized and subsidized by the government in some way ?

Shouldn't this female be concerned about this blatant violation of natural selection ? I'm sick of these double standards. Women only invoke arguments when it benefits them.

If anyone should pay for the delivery of a child, it should be the parents, not strangers. Especially if those strangers will likely never have children on their own.

Otherwise, it's just cuckolding. Because paying for someone else's offspring is cuckolding, pretty much by definition.

taxpayers are involuntary cucks

I'm still angry at that thread with a screenshot of a female looking down on us saying it's just natural selection at work that prevents us to have sex or integrate society.

I argued that it's not natural selection, it's sexual selection. That natural selection would be for instance letting pregnant women on their own during delivery.

I had never really thought about it, but isn't it true that in most developed countries, childbirth is highly medicalized and subsidized by the government in some way ?

Shouldn't this female be concerned about this blatant violation of natural selection ? I'm sick of these double standards. Women only invoke arguments when it benefits them.

If anyone should pay for the delivery of a child, it should be the parents, not strangers. Especially if those strangers will likely never have children on their own.

Otherwise, it's just cuckolding. Because paying for someone else's offspring is cuckolding, pretty much by definition.
I didn't see that, most normies don't have the guts to invoke the darwin in action/natural selection argument, because they know where that leads.

I didn't see that, most normies don't have the guts to invoke the darwin in action/natural selection argument, because they know where that leads.
Yet I'm not the one who brought it up. That dumb bitch did.