Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Who really wins?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Although a repost, but it's a good reminder about what we are dealing with on a daily basis.

r7xQqiv.png

>has girlfriend
That guy can get lost, get him out of my sight and my timeline

Holy fuck, reading that I don't even feel angry, I just feel pity, how can someone be this pathetic and cucked?

Cucks deserve to get ass raped pulp fiction style.

who really wins?
the girl of course

Even blacks are getting cucked by Jews. JFL.

who really wins?
the girl of course

Love is not about win or lose my man. I always put her first, like everyone in an open honest relationship does, putting each other first. It's called being a decent human being. She can sleep with any guy she wants and I got a Ninetendo switch and her cuddle on my cake day, it's called "win-win", in case if you never heard of such term.

07c.jpg

who really wins?
the girl of course
No, Chad wins. He gets access to her pussy with no commitments. She’s only with a betabux because she can’t get Chad to commit. Do you think she’d have a betabux partner if she could could get Chad for herself? jfl

some tyrone tweeted it its a joke

Darwinism wins. Good these cuck genes will be annihilated from existence. Their purpose is to look after the foids every need except for sex. They are the modern day eunuchs of Sultans harem.

Haha, who wins? The guy who fucked her and doesnt have to deal with the crazy bitch daily!

Haha, who wins? The guy who fucked her and doesnt have to deal with the crazy bitch daily!
Love is not about win or lose my man. I always put her first, like everyone in an open honest relationship does, putting each other first. It's called being a decent human being. She can sleep with any guy she wants and she gave me a Ninetendo switch and 1 hr cuddle on my cake day, it's called "win-win", in case if you never heard of such term.

07c.jpg

The guy who fucks her wins.

Love is not about win or lose my man. I always put her first, like everyone in an open honest relationship does, putting each other first. It's called being a decent human being. She can sleep with any guy she wants and she gave me a Ninetendo switch and 1 hr cuddle on my cake day, it's called "win-win", in case if you never heard of such term.

07c.jpg
:lul::lul::lul: