Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Who should be called creep really

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Not ugly or below average man who approaches/stalks girls (or just exists), but man of any appearance who approaches/stalks ugly females. Ugly femoids are creepy and liking them is creepy too. Some of my last friends were creeps and wanted me to become creep too. Me, gentleman of culture with refined taste in cute adorable lolis, so those morons friends no more, for wanting to infect with their creepyness

Need lolicon friends for help in searching waifu, after those creeps made me cry

117391 117392

Why do you always talk like a caveman :waitwhat:

These fucking creepy gerontophiles want us to be attracted by over-60 foids.

Why do you always talk like a caveman :waitwhat:
My english language IQ 70, also I want to annoy people who not helping me to search for cute adorable lolis

Not ugly or below average man who approaches/stalks girls (or just exists), but man of any appearance who approaches/stalks ugly females. Ugly femoids are creepy and liking them is creepy too. Some of my last friends were creeps and wanted me to become creep too. Me, gentleman of culture with refined taste in cute adorable lolis, so those morons friends no more, for wanting to infect with their creepyness

Need lolicon friends for help in searching waifu, after those creeps made me cry

View attachment 117391 View attachment 117392
Giga IQ post, ugly girls are no no

Haven’t seen this tag before lol is it new?

majority of healthy men 90%+ prefer pretty young foids younger than 22 years old, those who pursue older, expired roasties are creepy, mentally ill, even many foids would admit to this.

TLDR: loli-obsessed creep claims most women are scum, yet cannot understand why people don't want to help him on his hunt for jailbait. Because apparently we owe that to him.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

TLDR: loli-obsessed creep claims most women are scum, yet cannot understand why people don't want to help him on his hunt for jailbait. Because apparently we owe that to him.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
screams IT tbh