Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Who threatened to rape your avi?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Rapper
I can not be too certain, but I believe this is the suspect I witnessed multiple times making threats to r/ape 2d foids. There are multiple suspects too, but I can't remember who they are at the moment. I'm not particularly certain this is the case with the man above but in order to prove my theory right I'd perhaps have to compile some evidence in this thread. I may need the assistance of a few individuals who are familiar with this and I would like to ask for your help to find the evidence of the threats, as well as the individual who has committed this most atrocious crime. I have been crying in my bed for 3 days because I have been so traumatized by all of the events that have occurred in this area recently. If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it.
Your trial begins now, rapist of 2d foids! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I need every witness and victim to gtfih immediately

For now I shall go to sleep.

(Btw @HidekiTojota Gtfih)

Last edited:
Yikes they literally need to be castrated and sent to prison ASAP they are a threat to society

Yes he needs to be jailed bro

Dont... do that to my avi.

@HidekiTojota

tfu on everyone Who threatened to rape your avi

@MartinLutherCoon and @Animecel2D have

Nobody yet, they always ask her for her consent, tbh.

No one here wants to fuck dogs

Rat in Cage 300x300

only cucks let him touch your avi's tbh

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
I found @HidekiTojota

Last edited:
No one has threatened to rape my avi :chad: :chad: :chad: