Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Who wants a virgin GF?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Virgins suck in bed. I want my woman to be experienced!

Same. I want experienced mommy gf. even better if we can have open relationship so I can have fun with her and my Bros! :soy:

Ummm, no sweaty

Quite possibly the biggest cope of all time, even if this was true her roastie vag would be stretched wider than the Grand Canyon at that point. I lose all respect whenever I see someone unironically say that.

Quite possibly the biggest cope of all time, even if this was true her roastie vag would be stretched wider than the Grand Canyon at that point. I lose all respect whenever I see someone unironically say that.
Um, that's not have vaginas work hon.

Such degeneracy ngl

i like mine to have 100+ body count so i can have my name tagged on a wall

Don't want her too tight. That might be pleasurable :soy:

I want mines to have an onlyfans account.

I don’t have any experience though

That's the most retarded thing they say honestly

At my age, I'll take anything that doesn't look like the creature from the black lagoon with a child.
Of course, I need to be attracted to her.

I want wife menopausal, so she does not want sex anymore, just cooks and cleans

Virgins suck in bed. I want my woman to be experienced!
LITERALLY all women have to do is lay there. Foids can't "suck in bed".

That's how to tell if a man is a NPC.

If you only go for virgins then you're a volcel, that doesn't mean that I'm advocating for men to sleep with degenerate sluts, but it doesn't mean that I'm advocating for them to chase after a woman they'll never find either.

Virgin

I don't care if she's good or bad in bed, I have a utilitarian view towards sex. I don't understand why people talk about good or bad in sex; if you're a man, you just stick your dick in her. If you're a woman, just open you're legs and lay there. The goal is impregnation. There's nothing to be skillful about it.

The main reason I prefer a virgin though, is that she has no one else to compare me to. Based on what normies say, you never forget your first experience (whether it was good or bad).

Ages before men fucked virgins and somehow it didn't occur to them that to put a dick into a vagina and for a vagina to allow a dick into it requires skill whatsoever.