Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Who wants to attain enlightenment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Never really borthered about it, but maybe I should.

maby when im bored

But where my enlightened cute adorable loli waifu of culture?

Try enlightening them yourself. Be the change you want to see in the world :feelsthink:
By my belief, natural loli must already have culture developed inside, as bud who must grow. And only in artificial way created waifus must be given culture by programming or implemented genetically

Pooster brains read the title and thought this post about the .co rank

There's a path that everybody overlooks, a path of inner awe and discovery of our true nature. They want you to be a good wageslave go work, pay tax, consume..... Not find out what you really are, and they demand our obedience. We deny our true potential and are dominated because of it.

There's a path that everybody overlooks, a path of inner awe and discovery of our true nature. They want you to be a good wageslave go work, pay tax, consume..... Not find out what you really are, and they demand our obedience. We deny our true potential and are dominated because of it.
Enlightened iq

Going back to a simpler life is the true way to attain enlightenment. If you're watching videos like that then it's already over.

Going back to a simpler life is the true way to attain enlightenment. If you're watching videos like that then it's already over.
Only to help others did I spread the video

An enlightened Hindu is an oxymoron.

im already enlightened

I really do tbh. I need to work on it. I need to start meditating and really studying it more so I can achieve enlightenment and remain in that state for eternity.

That's my goal. I'm close , just 3.3k more

Become ENLIGTENED with this one easy trick! Gurus HATE this man because he gets people enlightened QUICK and EASY without any hard work! Click now!!!!

I'm a simple man. I see Bart Ehrman, i close the video.