Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who was that fakecel that met up with that fat foid in a park

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
As a truecel, that actually hurts to see. Cause always whenever I tried to talking to a foid, I could never get to that stage. And obviously if you cannot ever get them to meet up, it's impossible to ever make a move, and possibly ascend. And trust me, I've tried talking to fat foids, tall foids, all colors and shades, and it was always the same result, ghosted and having my time wasted. Not to mention never seeing the fucking foid in person. It's terrible thing to be truly ugly.

I know it's hard to believe as a truecel, but failed normies are not a lot better off than you at all, my friend. I know a lot of failed normies, they are the punching bags of the dating market while truecels don't even step on the ring.

Thanks to feminism, don't expect fairness in the dating pool.

Thanks to feminism, don't expect fairness in the dating pool.
cope, it was never fair. Women always fucked chad behind their husbands backs and made the husband think the kid is his.