Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who Were The Lowest Status Kids In Your High School?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
In mine, they were most of the special ed kids, I'd say the more severe cases were complete outcastes because they never even went into mainstream classes, other than some of them picking up trash. They often required supervision when outside, they were either pitied or completely non-existent to their peers. By contrast, I took all mainstream classes except for a social skills class and I was often the lowest status guy in each of my classes with NT's and either had no friends or acquaintances or a few that talked to me but eventually ditched me. Very rarely there was another guy who had lower status either that person had done something extremely cringey or acted even weirdly than I did. At one point some normie guy mentioned something about one guy being even worse than me, indicating I had slightly higher status. Surprisingly he wasn't in special ed, I instantly recognized the backhanded compliment that was referencing my low status, I acted offended but was ignored. That's one of the few highlights of my high school years.

The lowest status kids were literally about half the damn class for being ugly. No joke, my grade was the certified incel grade. The grades above and below mine were where most of the chads dwelled.

Autists or the asians who couldn't speak english

The computer geeks, the academic nerds.

Me, Lowest of the low.

NT or death.

Speds, curries, manlets.

In mine, they were most of the special ed kids, I'd say the more severe cases were complete outcastes because they never even went into mainstream classes, other than some of them picking up trash. They often required supervision when outside, they were either pitied or completely non-existent to their peers.

Same for me in Sweden; the conventional outcasts who were malformed, crippled and retarded and with special teachers were the lowest and nobody wanted to sit at their table at lunch. They were ignored and people found them repulsive. I mercifylly support infanticide of such creatures which was legal and normal in the roman empire

By contrast, I took all mainstream classes except for a social skills class and I was often the lowest status guy in each of my classes with NT's and either had no friends or acquaintances or a few that talked to me but eventually ditched me. Very rarely there was another guy who had lower status either that person had done something extremely cringey or acted even weirdly than I did.

Same for me. Its not about social skills but about charisma, low morals and often low or low to medium IQ.

My school didn't have much of hierarchy, there were like a few kids at the top with everyone else just below them in their own splinter off groups with exception of a few kids who managed to make the whole school hate them. I was good friends with one of the hated kids, still hang out with him occasionally.

The down syndrome kids

I was kinda the lowest.

Manlets like me and those who didn't get good grades

Ugly shy guys

The poor kids and this girl with a heavy facial dysfigurement, though she would have got pity friends if she wasn't such a chav cunt 2bh

sometimes under me were kids with accentuated autism (or how the fuck it is called in English) that literally used to eat paper, scream and do stuff like that. But usually, i was and I still am the lowest.

My class had 2 autistic people (they were extremely low IQ but still better than those who can't even take a shit by their own so thats why they werent in special class) people used to make fun of them and bully them

My class had 2 autistic people (they were extremely low IQ but still better than those who can't even take a shit by their own so thats why they werent in special class) people used to make fun of them and bully them
Which country is this? Where I used to live, kids like that wouldn't even be in regular school, they'd either have special schools or be institutionalized. Special ed was actually full of kids who were either below average IQ but street smart, socially deficient with varying intelligence levels, having learning disabilities like ADHD or Dyslexia, or sensory impaired individuals.

the ugliest/shortest one

Which country is this? Where I used to live, kids like that wouldn't even be in regular school, they'd either have special schools or be institutionalized. Special ed was actually full of kids who were either below average IQ but street smart, socially deficient with varying intelligence levels, having learning disabilities like ADHD or Dyslexia, or sensory impaired individuals.
Turkey. There was a special class for low IQ autists in my High school but only the extreme cases like physical disabilities involved to that. The 2 guy in my class never had a good grades, they failed every grade but they were good at painting gaming etc. They skipped class because teachers gave them enough credits in order to complete average note required to pass the class

Last edited:
In mine, they were most of the special ed kids, I'd say the more severe cases were complete outcastes because they never even went into mainstream classes, other than some of them picking up trash. They often required supervision when outside, they were either pitied or completely non-existent to their peers. By contrast, I took all mainstream classes except for a social skills class and I was often the lowest status guy in each of my classes with NT's and either had no friends or acquaintances or a few that talked to me but eventually ditched me. Very rarely there was another guy who had lower status either that person had done something extremely cringey or acted even weirdly than I did. At one point some normie guy mentioned something about one guy being even worse than me, indicating I had slightly higher status. Surprisingly he wasn't in special ed, I instantly recognized the backhanded compliment that was referencing my low status, I acted offended but was ignored. That's one of the few highlights of my high school years.

me

My “friend group” was bottom of the barrel for sure. I didn’t realize it at the time tbh, but we definitely pretty much were.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back