Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would like to join moneymaxx journey wit hme?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I need a partner.. maybe even more than just one partner.. 
I will post details later cuz I g2g and posting this to not forget.

I want vagina, not money

I'm interested but need details.

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm interested but need details.
Ok I am thinking about creating a group somewhere (steam, discord).. We share our ideas on how to make money and I've got few ideas to share, if someone need a partner he is always in the group.. Even if you know how to make gmod or any gaming server you're welcome because you would be getting money from donations and if it works out for you, you could share the idea with the group. We don't need many people because we don't need saturation. The reason I am doing this is because mods won't make money making section lol and incels really need money.

Weed said:
Ok I am thinking about creating a group somewhere (steam, discord).. We share our ideas on how to make money and I've got few ideas to share, if someone need a partner he is always in the group.. Even if you know how to make gmod or any gaming server you're welcome because you would be getting money from donations and if it works out for you, you could share the idea with the group. We don't need many people because we don't need saturation.

Your idea is a videogame? I used to do some DirectX 11 programming a few years ago.
I was more keen on creating my game engine than an actual game but I assume you'd use a mature and capable engine like Unity which would mean there isn't any use for DirectX programming at all.
As far as the networking stuff, I'm actually brushing up on my Winsock programming too.

FeminismsCancer said:
Weed said:
Ok I am thinking about creating a group somewhere (steam, discord).. We share our ideas on how to make money and I've got few ideas to share, if someone need a partner he is always in the group.. Even if you know how to make gmod or any gaming server you're welcome because you would be getting money from donations and if it works out for you, you could share the idea with the group. We don't need many people because we don't need saturation.
Your idea is a videogame? I used to do some DirectX 11 programming a few years ago.
I was more keen on creating my game engine than an actual game but I assume you'd use a mature and capable engine like Unity which would mean there isn't any use for DirectX programming at all.
As far as the networking stuff, I'm actually brushing up on my Winsock programming too.
videogame is one of my ideas.. It worked for me, I made about $150 quickly after making server and my server was worth $400.. The $400 fucked it up because I bought so many addons people wouldn't join lmao.. but now I have a lot of useful addons that would help if I want to make a gmod server lol

If I make that group I could give you ideas for video games to make.. Can you code in LUA? If you can then we're millionaires

Weed said:
videogame is one of my ideas.. It worked for me, I made about $150 quickly after making server and my server was worth $400.. The $400 fucked it up because I bought so many addons people wouldn't join lmao.. but now I have a lot of useful addons that would help if I want to make a gmod server lol

If I make that group I could give you ideas for video games to make.. Can you code in LUA? If you can then we're millionaires
I can't currently code in LUA but it's easy for me to learn as I know C/C++.
I know there are ways to make a LUA program communicate with a C/C++ program too.

FeminismsCancer said:
Weed said:
I can't currently code in LUA but it's easy for me to learn as I know C/C++.
I know there are ways to make a LUA program communicate with a C/C++ program too.
Bro I already got one idea with you.. You could be my coder.. Original and coded servers are very worthy

Weed said:
Bro I already got one idea with you.. You could be my coder.. Original and coded servers are very worthy

But how are you so confident it'll make millions?
Competition is very brutal in that industry. Most Indie devs cope hard.

FeminismsCancer said:
Weed said:
But how are you so confident it'll make millions?
Competition is very brutal in that industry. Most Indie devs cope hard.
lol I am jking about millions.. Obviously we're not gonna make a million but we will make enough. I am confident because my server was successful within 1 week without any coder but with coder it would be amazing

Weed said:
lol I am jking about millions.. Obviously we're not gonna make a million but we will make enough. I am confident because my server was successful within 1 week without any coder but with coder it would be amazing

What is that server you keep mentioning? If you really made a game server you're already a coder yourself? Any link so I can see?

FeminismsCancer said:
What is that server you keep mentioning? If you really made a game server you're already a coder yourself? Any link so I can see?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PsychedelicRP I made this server. I am not a codder, I am a skiddie kid who bought codes a.k.a addons.

Weed said:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PsychedelicRP I made this server. I am not a codder, I am a skiddie kid who bought codes a.k.a addons.

I think you're kinda smart if you found a way to publish on steam by leveraging other people's code while I as an overthinking coder never got that far lol.
I'd have to be careful not to be exploited by you.  :bigsmile:

FeminismsCancer said:
Weed said:
I think you're kinda smart if you found a way to publish on steam by leveraging other people's code while I as an overthinking coder never got that far lol.
I'd have to be careful not to be exploited by you. :bigsmile:
You can be safe with me. We need the server to be unique and not like others..The first second they join they say "wow". Would be awesome.. Not only we would get donations but a lot of players too.

z2020 said:
Just bitcoin bro
No. Need investment for that

Okay I made moneymaxx discord
whoever wants to join you're welcome https://discord.gg/7XRBNgE