Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would win an incel style mortal kombat tournmant?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
IMO it would be me. I may be only 5'6, but I work out, do some kickboxing and watch MMA/boxing religiously. I know all the techniques, and Will either knock you out or choke you out.

No you wouldn't. I wouldn't either.

The tallcel 6'5" gymcel former athletes would win.
@ionlycopenow @mylifeistrash

No you wouldn't. I wouldn't either.

The tallcel 6'5" gymcel former athletes would win.
@ionlycopenow @mylifeistrash
Cope I have special techniques

MMA is the only sport I can watch even though I rarely watch it

Me cause im not low iq like the rest of you here and more importantly i would bring a gun :feelsmage:

The most mogged incel

There needs to be an incel dojo where we can train and not allow cucks and whores to join.

There needs to be an incel dojo where we can train and not allow cucks and whores to join.
Cope, fbi would shit us down in a second

Those fags can't do anything. Nothing wrong with practicing fighting.
They'd designate us a terrorist training center, "Incel terrorism" Is literally a thing in canada

They'd designate us a terrorist training center, "Incel terrorism" Is literally a thing in canada
Even if we're incels, they can't stop us from meeting. Canada is the most cucked country btw, but not even they can do aything unless they find bombs or weapons.

I wouldn't, that's for sure.

Definitely not me.

A fellow maplesyrupcel here as well. This doesnt even bother me if you ask me. I say let em come get us, they havent even made a single arrest for being a "potential incel". Those cucks cant get us and they know it too. That law is just for namesake because of all the shit that Alek Minassian stirred up. Can you imagine how stupid it would be to arrest ugly people and virgins. Even the NPCs would turn against them at that point.

I may be only 5'6.

Only in a Jet Li sciience fiction film would a manlet dwarf kick ass in a specially choreographed scene where 6 foot stuntmen hold back and wait turns.

The tallcel 6'5" would win.

Correct. Any real MMA studio would tell you height (and therefore arm reach) beats technique every time.

It's like saying St Bagel-cel could play for Basketball League as he might have the "out manoeuvring" skill and run circles around 7 foot tall pro-players, due to his short height

Cope.

Last edited:
IMO it would be me. I may be only 5'6, but I work out, do some kickboxing and watch MMA/boxing religiously. I know all the techniques, and Will either knock you out or choke you out.
You would beat me

I would never participate in such a thing, if there ever were a situation where I was in a life or death fight with someone I would rather just shoot them, preferably from as far away as possible.