Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would you kill?

Who would you kill?

• 80% of all men (less competition but women gain more political power)

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • 100% of all women (no kissing couples in public but mankind will go extinct)

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • 100% of all humans (mankind will die immediately including you)

Votes: 36 54.5%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Let's say you were presented with three buttons.

Pusing the first button will kill 80% of all men randomly but neither you or anyone you like will be affected. The result will be a world in which females will have great difficulties to find a partner to mate with and your chances might be positively affected by that.

Pushing the second button will kill all women so you will be living in a world where everybody shares your fate and has to live without a woman. You will never see kissing couples again in the public ruining your day.

Pushing the third button will kill all humans including you and anyone you know.

Which one do you push?

All females, so they cannot driver licence mogg me anymore.

Humankind was a mistake. I will gladly end this fuckery if given the chance.

Dinosaur asteroid impact

Gonna choose this option

How about rehabilitation instead of killing?

But if I must

VwP6Ges

Mankind Will not end, You can grow kids with ur own sperm inside labs

Fakecel traits: not having a knack for destruction.

Destruction allows creation, a purge is better

None of those are option I'd pick. I've always had the "urge" though. Should've joined the military and used it as an excuse to fullfill my urges.

80% of males i guess. My life would improve extremely thanks to this.

Choosing to kill 80 percent of all males is stupid for us.

Women will simply choose not to mate period than mate with us. We would be in the same boat.

Women will simply choose not to mate than mate with us.
rape is also easier, since no white knights for so many foids

Women will simply choose not to mate period than mate with us. We would be in the same boat.

rape is also easier, since no white knights for so many foids

So? Than more female cops will exist. Cops will have guns and laws by their sides, regardless if 80 percent of males go extinct or not. You would still be thrown in the slammer.

So? Than more female cops will exist. Cops will have guns and laws by their sides, regardless if 80 percent of males go extinct or not. You would still be thrown in the slammer.
Still worth a try, if could do it(killing 80% all males).
I would probably not be incel in this condition. 800 millions of males to 4 billions of females.

spare those foids who did not cause emotional suffering to men, kill the rest

Still worth a try, if could do it(killing 80% all males).
I would probably not be incel in this condition. 800 millions of males to 4 billions of females.

I guess it is good to be optimistic.

I think of it this way. Let's say there are just 20 men left in the world, and 100 women. Those 100 women will try to go for 10 of these 20 men. The 10 men who are genetically superior to the rest.

After those Chads are taken, that leaves 10 men left, and also 90 women.

The remaining 90 women will be content to become side chicks and concubines to the 10 men who already have mates.

The women who are not content to be side chicks will simply choose not to mate. They will cope with each other.

That means the remaining 10 men, presumably incels like us, will die FA. Just like now.

As if there were any to begin with, you have a lot to learn.

statistically speaking, there must be some. that's just a realistic point of view dude even if 99% of foids are walking semen bags

statistically speaking, there must be some. that's just a realistic point of view dude even if 99% of foids are walking semen bags
Can't take that risk, gas them all. Including Chad's, normies and cucks.

i would kill 100% of ppl and respawn in anime world tbh

Kill all the women then the men will all end up killing each other and themselves

2 and 3 are essentially the same, but option 2 includes 80 or so years of the most epic species-wide despair. Literally everyone becomes an incel, all taken down to our level. How poetic. The most hilarious thing about it is that because we are already used to it, incels like us would have the easiest time adjusting to it.

Option 1 is obviously the best one tho, given how far they are to the left, it'd take women no more than 5 years to collapse the economy, and from the ashes of that fiasco they'll have to suck it up and return to a more reasonable government.
5 to 1 are incredibly good odds. Especially because the scarcity mentality will kick in, women will go from having unlimited options to "holy fuck I better be on the top 20% of women if I want a long term partner since there will be no beta bux on the horizon... Not only that, but the hard mission critical jobs that require one to get some grease in their hands will still be made by men and they'll be very well paid. Most of us would ascend within weeks, not only that, but the competition will force women to stop becoming landwhales

Tradcuck would kill men. I would kill all womben, and start a new society.

no one since im moralfag

this with pleasure

The immediately part would be unfortunate though. I'd like to be alive to watch everyone die before me.

Honestly, all women. I don't think it's good, but I would love to see what happens. Will cucks and chads go er? Will they produce sex dolls? Would some crazy incels throw a huge party?

As many causalities as possible.

Men will work around the clock to create these things.
As well as artificial wombs. No more women in public dressed liked whores bothering you.

JFL if you didn't vote all humans.