Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who would you rather ascend with (realistically), a KIND PITY-FUCK FOID, or a DISINTERESTED GOLDDIGGER 10/10 STACY?

What would YOU choose?

• Pity-Fuck Foid

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • 10/10 Golddigger Hole

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Refuse the offer to ascend (stay incel)

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
Suppose one day you were GIVEN TWO CHOICES to ascend from inceldom.

Would you do it with
:
  1. A PITY-FUCK FOID : This hole is kinder, but has kind of low smv (about your looksmatch). She intends well (at least consciously, despite having a subconscious superiority complex). She describes itself as "woke" and "invested in the cause of Incels" and would give you a full-fledged loving pity relationship and pity fuck to show how "radical" it is. Of course she is a complete slut has been fucked countless times before, including even Swastika-tattoo chad from the tinderpill posts. She may cheat but label it as "poly amorous" and still deluded herself that she cares for you (so no conscious hidden intentions/goal whatsoever, only subconscious/due to innate female nature).
  2. DISINTERESTED GOLDDIGGER 10/10 STACY : This hole is of the best pedigree, matches your tastes perfectly and has unparalleled 10/10 SMV. She will give you sex once or twice but will find every opportunity (your ED, dick size, seeing your ugly face) be act disgusted of you, and frowns everytime in the act. She is in it only for the $$$ and free food. She starts off by pushing your hand away when you want her, then after starts saying outright "no im not in the mood sweetie" and finally, your sex life becomes r/deadbedrooms-tier. She will plummet your self esteem but nevertheless never outright tell you she finds you disgusting and subhuman (ie. still tells you platitudes n calls you sweetie). She cheats secretly with Chad ever since your relationship started and she suddenly flips into evil-mode when you find out and leaves you.

why can't we have good things in this life?

i'd rather just keep dreaming shit

Only way to win is not to pay

If they're both whores may as well have the good looking one.
The thing is that the 10/10 foid will give you bad-quality ungenuine sex compared to the pity-fuck hole. So the choice is not evident to make

You would have better quality sex with the "kind" woman who gives you a pity fuck. Plus she might cuddle with you after.

I'm not a foid so I don't have rape fantasies. I'd rather a becky who seemed into it a little.

You would have better quality sex with the "kind" woman who gives you a pity fuck. Plus she might cuddle with you after.

Yes exactly, but the potential is limited due to her ugliness. It has more chances of maxing out though.

With Stacy, you maybe can forget that shes not interested and still get good sex (a la sexdoll).

Idk

Yes exactly, but the potential is limited due to her ugliness. It has more chances of maxing out though.

With Stacy, you maybe can forget that shes not interested and still get good sex (a la sexdoll).

Idk
I still think lower smv becky would be the best choice

i choose the one who really wants my dick

Quiet, smart, kind, industrious, modest, pure virgin.

So this would be a relationship?

Neither, but if I had to choose, I would take Becky.

I would take both for sex only.

I just want a cute nerdy autist looksmax who loves me tbh. I don't even have high standards.
Unfortunately they're all either chad only/scooped up by desperate normies & or literal ftm trannies. jfl fuck this life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back