Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you rather be?

Short pretty boy or tall ogre?

• short pretty boy

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • tall ogre

Votes: 30 58.8%

• Total voters
dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
I would rather be tall ogre tbh, I wouldn't get bullied

Face >>>> Everything

Tall ogre. Even if you can never get a woman to willingly say 'yes,' there may exist a few morally questionable methods one could still employ.

Tall ogre. Even if you can never get a woman to willingly say 'yes,' there may exist a few morally questionable methods one could still employ.
:dafuckfeels:

Always stick to the high ground.

how short? I wouldn't mind being a 5'8 pretty boy especially if I had a god tier face

Taller = better.
Short = putting yourself out there to be bullied by the taller people.

Getting mogged in height is very emasculating to my manhood.

Taller = better.
Short = putting yourself out there to be bullied by the taller people.

Getting mogged in height is very emasculating to my manhood.
I hate being a manlet. Women see this as being insecure about our masculinity, but women don't face much discrimination at all, especially in the US and Cuckada. Even WHEN women get "discriminated" like if a girl is too tall or some shit, they STILL can rely on men who have fetishes for that one thing. Meanwhile short men and dicklets fucking suffer. But you never see tall girls or girls with flat chests having problems with dating.

Tall ogre if im at least 6'5 or more tbh

Face > Height

However, if you were an ogre, you could get facial surgeries.

Leg lengthening surgery would be far too risky and painful for my liking.

if I were tall I would low inhib max and just beat the fuck out of every tallfag in my path id tower over everyone at 8 foot tall. Destroyer of worlds. Weigh about 400lbs of muscle.

JBW > Height > Face

if != JBW then

Height > Face

I'm rather a short pretty boy. To hell with those overrated Chads.

i would prefer being dead

yes I would like to be knajjd

Lol @ anyone who picked tall ogre. It's all about the face, not your perceived strength.
in america height isn’t “just be taller than the girl enough for her to slightly be able to look up to you” but it’s a numbers game. They only care about your height because it’s a status tag line “my boyfriend is six feet” they want to seem like nobody who’s average can speak to them.

in america height isn’t just be taller than the girl for her to slightly look up to you but it’s a numbers game. They only care about your height because it’s a status tag line “my boyfriend is six feet” they want to seem like nobody who’s average can speak to them.
Height really doesn't matter in comparison to face, even in America. If you have knajjd's face, you'll get attention even as a midget.

what the fuck are you going to do if you are short? hope that some foid thinks you are cute and then what?

you can't even rape a foid if you are short because they will automatically be stronger/bigger than you in 99% of the cases if they are 4+ inches taller than you which is an automatic primal turn off for foids that are not mentally deranged

if you are below 5 feet 5 inches it's actually over you can't even get leg lengthening because the amount you can lengthen is restricted by your tendons whereas you can always get facial surgery in almost unlimited quantities done if you are tall

how short is pretty boy?

Short prettyboy like knajjid tbh

I hate being a manlet. Women see this as being insecure about our masculinity, but women don't face much discrimination at all, especially in the US and Cuckada. Even WHEN women get "discriminated" like if a girl is too tall or some shit, they STILL can rely on men who have fetishes for that one thing. Meanwhile short men and dicklets fucking suffer. But you never see tall girls or girls with flat chests having problems with dating.
Indeed.
They´re the true privileged group. ( Along with the kikes )

Lurch me please!

You rang?

Depends on how short.
I'd pick being knajjd over being grotesque any day.

As short prettyboy, I could do much better in life

Only real manlets understand how much is the curse of being short. Nobody respects you, foids see you as an inferior weak male and you have a lot of chances of receiving bullying for you short stature. Gymcelling and thugmaxxing wouldn't save you from your lack of height.

I hate being short even more than I hate being ethnic tbh.

Only real manlets understand how much is the curse of being short. Nobody respects you, foids see you as an inferior weak male and you have a lot of chances of receiving bullying for you short stature. Gymcelling and thugmaxxing wouldn't save you from your lack of height.

I hate being short even more than I hate being ethnic tbh.

A short pretty boy can fuck much more than a tall ogre.
I understand the frustration of manlets, but you're exaggarating the importance of height.
Face is more important.