Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Who would you rather let your stacy daughter marry...?

Who would you rather let your daughter marry

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I don't know how not picking the sheikh isn't the cucked option in this situation.

Nothing of it.

I pick the muslim because if I have a daughter I would rather her be a slave to a powerful man than be an enemy to future incels

I pick the muslim because if I have a daughter I would rather her be a slave to a powerful man than be an enemy to future incels
That's the way I see it.

wont ever have a daughter

I cannot understand people who hate chads more than they love their daughters.

my WHITE daughter will only go with WHITE men. gotta preserve the beauty of the white race and not let it be washed away by shitskin ethnic mutts
So rather have her pumped and dumped by chads because "muh beautiful white race"?

So rather have her pumped and dumped by chads because "muh beautiful white race"?
No, i'd attempt to hook her up with an incel or man who i thought would treat her right. I'd also plan to blackpill her from an early age, as to make sure she grows up not being a degenerate whore

She will be beaten by islamic law as proper wife ¦>

What's the point in resisting reality, whores prefer chads

Daughters should be owned as property.

Two graycels picked the second option, hmm...:feelsbaton:

Lol if you think I’d have a daughter in the first place.

Daughter = automatic abortion

This is the perfect husband for my future daughter.
PuWCnz7.jpg

No, i'd attempt to hook her up with an incel or man who i thought would treat her right. I'd also plan to blackpill her from an early age, as to make sure she grows up not being a degenerate whore

Ironically, in that case you might want to move her out of a white country ASAP if the situation ever presents itself. May I suggest a semi-white dictatorship in Central Asia? Land of ethnically washed Russians and Elliot Rodgers.

Can I just jump in front of a train?

Nothing of it. I can't let my daughter marry a Muslim. But if I really had to choose, of course first option

You assume I'd have a daughter in the first place

JFL if you chose the gigachad.

Never having kids, that would be contributing to the cycle of suffering, as they would inherit my bizarre and defective genetics.

JFL at having a daughter in the first place.

Neither.

Fucking sand niggers are disgusting and demented. Stay away from my bacon and my booze.

I don't know how not picking the sheikh isn't the cucked option in this situation.

I would pick the sheikh simply because he is rich and it is possible that she and I would get a piece of the cake. The gigachad relationship wouldn't really provide her or me with any real benefit. She could fuck around with him but that is something she is probably already done enough in her life. Also being taught a good conservative worldview can't really harm her.

neither because i hate race mixing

my WHITE daughter will only go with WHITE men. gotta preserve the beauty of the white race and not let it be washed away by shitskin ethnic mutts
If your genes were beautiful i dont think you would be on an incel forum tbh

both sounds terrible, just don't have daughter

There's one solution plus one wishful thinking idea to the daughter question

Follow the ancient Arab way who saw having a female child as a sign of bad luck and burry your daughter alive

Brainwash her and pray to God that she becomes a lesbian

There is no other uncucked way Tbh

Both options are degenerate so i will pick none.

I will marry my stacy daughter