Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Who would you rather let your stacy daughter marry...?

Who would you rather let your daughter marry

• Total voters
Allow my daughter to become the roasties that tormented me? I’d rather burn in the deepest of hells.

It’s funny how everyone in the thread believes as if their opinion would matter. The race to secure top tier genes would be much more important to any theoretical daughter

It’s funny how everyone in the thread believes as if their opinion would matter. The race to secure top tier genes would be much more important to any theoretical daughter
If I have a daughter I'll make sure to raise her in a middle eastern country where she doesn't have many rights to go against me.

If I have a daughter I'll make sure to raise her in a middle eastern country where she doesn't have many rights to go against me.
That’s sounds nice in theory but that not only makes this entire question moot since adultry and divorce are looked down upon in that region, but it also doesn’t take into account the actual scope of your theoretical authority, which by the way would be greatly diminished by the time you moved over there

If I ever had a daughter “considering vasectomy” my job will be over as soon as she 18. I don’t give a fuck who she marry or what she does with her vagina if she chooses to be a whore I will disown her and make another one.

I'd rather not have one at all

Muslims are 100 leagues lower than cockroaches