Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whO wWILL Take up the HELM??

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Each year St Assburger (Brandon) has made an incredible elliot rap but this year he is in jail due to an extremely unfair charge of him beating his girlfriend close to death in a drunken rage.

Each year St Assburger (Brandon) has made an incredible elliot rap but this year he is in jail due to an extremely unfair charge of him beating his girlfriend close to death in a drunken rage.
To be fair he really fucked her up

Why the fuck do you guys worship a incel with a gf?

Damn, I had never seen that Mumkey video even though I've been a fan for a while. The assburger guy always seemed like a beta soyboy so I did not expect him to do something like that.

Damn, I had never seen that Mumkey video even though I've been a fan for a while. The assburger guy always seemed like a beta soyboy so I did not expect him to do something like that.
does this looks like a soyboy cuck to you?

free my nigga

Assburger was based and :blackpill: for beating his wife to death's door.

Oh I thought pics got released. Yeah it sounded pretty brutal
I’m sure someone should be able to dig them up as they would be used in the trial

Bump for ER day

Gives off old eminem vibes, good shit man

Why the fuck do you guys worship a incel with a gf?
This. Fuck this sex haver, let him rot in jail.
I don't know him and I'm not clicking those videos, but a lot of 'cels here seem to think he's blackpilled, and being blackpilled (and spreading it) is what matters. I'm not into incel purity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back