Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who'd Be More Successful With Women?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
1. Above average looking non-chad male with autism, a 6 or 7/10
Has issues with reading and expressing emotions and non-verbal communication, some stimming, strange tone of voice, mild sensory distress towards strong stimuli, clumsy and unathletic

2 Sub4 dark triad male, a 2 or 3/10
high levels of extraversion, great charisma and social skills, no empathy, remorse guilt or shame, highly manipulative, deceitful and cunning, strong and atheletic

1. bc he looks better why are you even asking.
looks > everything else

He would be treated better than 2. but still not enough to be successful

also pics would be better than just descriptive text I think

Should have made it a poll, not sure how to respond anyway. I guess number 2 if he manages to get money and status through his dark triad, otherwise probably number 1.

Women are going to call the police if an ugly guy talks to them.

You're not going to even get a chance with a woman unless you're good looking.

The second guy.
Should have made it a poll, not sure how to respond anyway. I guess number 2 if he manages to get money and status through his dark triad, otherwise probably number 1.

First tbh chad can get away with having autism

can i see a pic of what the second guy would look like? I am leaning towards him

First guy. Many good looking “incels” are here but they dont want to ascend. The dark triad can get a subpar bitch here and there

2 SMVmogs 1 to oblivion.

lol stupid question obviously first one

depends on their respective social classes

the first one is fucked either way

the second one could make it in working class / thug environments