Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whoever comments this thread wants me to fuck his mom

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Notjing

Last edited:
zyzz-didnt-watch.gif

:feelsPop:

Last edited:
did he tell us that gypsy women like your sister are massive whores?

did he tell us that gypsy women like your sister are massive whores?
I am not even gipsy, you must be a dowm syndrome retard for trying to trigger me with something I am not JFL

I am not even gipsy, you must be a dowm syndrome retard for trying to trigger me with something I am not JFL
you said you grandmother was a gypsy.

you said you grandmother was a gypsy.
No, I didn’t. I said she is darker than my grandfather and I insulted her by saying „she could have gipsy ancestors“ which she hasnt

Down syndrome retards like can’t read and you really think this triggers me?

Do you know what being triggered means? Look at yourself how you stalk me everywhere and get overly emotional over me, I must have broke your faggot heart by not giving you attention Down syndrome mongo

He fights back like Bobby Fischer and Michael Jackson did

No, I didn’t. I said she is darker than my grandfather and I insulted her by saying „she could have gipsy ancestors“ which she hasnt

Down syndrome retards like can’t read and you really think this triggers me?

Do you know what being triggered means? Look at yourself how you stalk me everywhere and get overly emotional over me, I must have broke your faggot heart by not giving you attention Down syndrome mongo

Literally Down syndrome

so your just a babbling turkroach retard instead. got it

so your just a babbling turkroach retard instead. got it
Homosexuality is just a cope. You cope with making me the Centre of your life because women don’t give you attention.

But the truth is, i don’t like you, you are just a special kid and i am not sexually attracted to men, get it in your head and move on with your life