Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wholesomehamster

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
360 F 362544330 bUbuEapRkrU3po3U3DhwzzE1HGkaLqdm

Burning flag750x400 q85 box 02640343 crop detail

Screenshot 20201120 164525

Screenshot 20201120 164539

1f46f95

D3abb38

B9046de

Nothing interesting here, just some guy orbiting some landwhale from inceltears

How was that post homophobic? you were just showing the gross treatment o fags in society, you were just exposing those homophobes burning down those flags :feelsthink:
Also the incels who say we are not a hate group are without hate.
Us on .co are a hategroup, we hate fags and rightfully so and we know we are hateful
:feelsokman:

Screenshot 20201120 171701

This bitch posted on femcels and said "not even incels like me" JFL:feelskek:

Her looksmatch moderates this forum

How was that post homophobic? you were just showing the gross treatment o fags in society, you were just exposing those homophobes burning down those flags :feelsthink:
Also the incels who say we are not a hate group are without hate.
Us on .co are a hategroup, we hate fags and rightfully so and we know we are hateful
Talk about yourself. I don't know what problem you have with gays :feelswhat: What damage have they done to us?

Stacy Not. A Femcel White Passing Id Fuck
Also Dont Dox Her .........Id Feel Bad
Nigga I don't feel bad, "Ioana"(her name) posted my username, so I'll post her shit on here.

She don't wanna be on here, then she shoulda thought twice before deciding to go on IT. Play with fire, you get burned.

Last edited:
Talk about yourself. I don't know what problem you have with gays :feelswhat: What damage have they done to us?
Exactly let ppl fuck who they want as long as they dint force it down our children's throats I'm fine

only chads and stacies posting on IT bro

kp2s1zwvebd11.png
:lul:
Exactly let ppl fuck who they want as long as they dint force it down our children's throats I'm fine
I have the freedom to express my hatred of fags and the alphabet community, just like you have the freedom to express your love for them

Last edited:
I'd jizz on her face. tbh,