Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whoops! Can’t even check the mail without getting mogged

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Debated even posting this but found it funny. I walked to the mailbox to check the mail (all the houses in the neighborhood have locking mailboxes at one spot) and as I was getting my mail, here approaches a family to rub their happiness in my face.

Father: 6’3-6’5 Chad.
mother: Stacy light, 7/10 and slim
Child: about 4 years old
Cat: Cat

as I checked the mail the father said to the kid wait your turn, we all have to take turns checking the mail. Just rubbing it in that he has a happy family and teaches his son life lessons. I then said to the father “all yours!” As I left.

hmm in retrospect you could have said.. 'ohhh darn Santa hasn't answered my letter yet'.

Followed by tipping your fedora to m'lady.

Debated even posting this but found it funny. I walked to the mailbox to check the mail (all the houses in the neighborhood have locking mailboxes at one spot) and as I was getting my mail, here approaches a family to rub their happiness in my face.

Father: 6’3-6’5 Chad.
mother: Stacy light, 7/10 and slim
Child: about 4 years old
Cat: Cat

as I checked the mail the father said to the kid wait your turn, we all have to take turns checking the mail. Just rubbing it in that he has a happy family and teaches his son life lessons. I then said to the father “all yours!” As I left.
You just never stop with these cuckold tier threads, do you?

Do you want to be a cuck?

You just never stop with these cuckold tier threads, do you?

Do you want to be a cuck?

what is cuck about this thread.

stop being a dick to OP cunt.

No

Ive been noticing this from OP for a longtime now. How he'll nitpick at something completely irrelevant to him or any of us and make it out as if it was intended to humiliate him.

You realize OP has cucked himself IRL too, right?

Go ahead and look at his older threads.

No

Ive been noticing this from OP for a longtime now. How he'll nitpick at something completely irrelevant to him or any of us and make it out as if it was intended to humiliate him.

k i will look
No

not seeing any cucked threads unless you link me something ima just assume ur being a dick

Last edited:

I’ve actually had him blocked for months so I never even see what he says. I guess I owe him some rent.

:feelskek:

Should've followed them back to there house and got there address

Then you know what you need to do:feelsokman:... (Obviously kidding:feelsdevil:)
The neighborhood Stacy actually lives next door to them. I know ur kidding I’m not the type to harass or harm or bother anyone anyway.

suburbs are suicide fuel. Trad Chads/Stacy families everywhere. I cant count the amount of times ive seen some giga chad bike past my house with his 9/10 stacy wife and kids.