Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whore dances sexually for simps in front of parents. Cuck dad is happy.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Imagine having a daughter. One more reason that chink tok has to go. Hope it's banned worldwide, an inkel can dream.

Last edited:
Link doesn't work brocel :feelsseriously:

Imagine raising a daughter. JFL.

I love tik tok tbh

Sharia is our only hope at this point

I would have kicked her in the head

that shit has to be banned.
But the problem is also western women, if you see Asian women do not do such sexual things, only nonsense of k-pop choreography, on the other hand, in the West, these sluts sexualize everything.

I have nothing to say

Makes it even worser. I hate music like this since many years for a reason... Dont understand, why so many white normies here in germany listen to it.

If you realize that your wife is having a daughter and you force her to get an abortion or leave then you are a literal cuck. Unless you plan on fritzlmaxxing having a daughter is the most cucked thing to do

Makes it even worser. I hate music like this since many years for a reason... Dont understand, why so many white normies here in germany listen to it.
Mkultra, the cia studied social programming techniques and we are starting to see the fruit of their research

I hate all blonde whores

What a cucked father If I ever have a daughter I'll fucking raise her well I will make sure she won't be a whore.

If you realize that your wife is having a daughter and you force her to get an abortion or leave then you are a literal cuck. Unless you plan on fritzlmaxxing having a daughter is the most cucked thing to do
I would obtain a sample of the stacy's eggs and then clone them ngl to eliminate genetic faults.

they all deserve a bullet in their head

fucking cuck all cucks need the firing squad I wish the whole family burns alive

She's got really nice tits.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back