Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore ex classmate who's 157cm posted this shit.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
image.php

GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF YOU FUCKING WHORE!

Why is that Georgian whore posting in English?

And normans say "just go for short girls xDDD"...
just lul, short girls hate manlets even more than average girls

is this the same ex classmate that you sent weird shit to

It's not her it's some other bitch.

But if i had to guess she's posting in English to look le unique high iq.

It's not her it's some other bitch.

But if i had to guess she's posting in English to look le unique high iq.
"Look at how quirky I am, I speak in another language!"

Manlets can tower over short girls but they will still be seen as unworthy because society deems them so.

Foids are unable to think for themselves, everything must be approved by the group.

american imperialism
example: if you go on portuguese social media 99% of posts are in english or in a frankenstein mix of portuguese + english, because american culture (and with it the english language) dominates and spreads all over

american imperialism
example: if you go on portuguese social media 99% of posts are in english or in a frankenstein mix of portuguese + english
The massive con related to English is that everyone will be infected with feminism shit because of it. That or French.

is this the same ex classmate that you sent weird shit to

I'm not sure what weird shit you mean, i sent some poetic stuff to her because i was very drunk that's about it.

If there's 1 thing i regretted right away it was the fact that i acted like a fucking cuck and literally denied my name when she figured out who i was, literally low t asf as possible.

I'm not sure what weird shit you mean, i sent some poetic stuff to her because i was very drunk that's about it.

If there's 1 thing i regretted right away it was the fact that i acted like a fucking cuck and literally denied my name when she figured out who i was, literally low t asf as possible.
this:
Over for me it is indeedd brutal being me

I don't mean that as an insult but you were talking like a 4chan sperg bro jfl

this:
View attachment 306947
I don't mean that as an insult but you were talking like a 4chan sperg bro jfl

She didn't get what i was saying so it's ok.

Yea i was stupid for saying that dumb shit, but she's a massive fucking bitch for blocking me over something so petty and innocent.

Apparently if you message her without having your name on the display you have a 'fake account' and thus she can't trust you because as we all know everyone on Instagram uses their real names and posts their pictures.

Yikes, no wonder we dislike women...

over for manlets lifefuel for tallcels
based loli tbh

I have no words for that...

No matter how much they talk trash about us, when we talk shit back to them, then white knights and roasties want us dead. :feelsbadman:

There was a girl in one of my college classes who was like 5'1 and only dated guys that were at least 1 foot taller than her. You had to be 6'1 minimum no joke

then they ask us why are incels so hateful and bitter? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It always bites back when they insult short men. They’re Triple M’s: Manlet Making Machines. Wait until her short son see’s that.

She didn't get what i was saying so it's ok.

Yea i was stupid for saying that dumb shit, but she's a massive fucking bitch for blocking me over something so petty and innocent.

Apparently if you message her without having your name on the display you have a 'fake account' and thus she can't trust you because as we all know everyone on Instagram uses their real names and posts their pictures.

its fine dude if you were chad you could say all the same shit and still get laid, nothing you say to a girl really matters cus its not like u had a chance anyway :feels:

if normans could flip a switch that would genocide anyone under 5'11 they would do it in a heartbeat