Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Whore training starts early

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
MZBvzw0.png

Article links:

y4rvQbh.png

what...what the fuck?

Females are molded and groomed in sex culture right from the beginning, while many males can't even hope to be touched. The sex and romance gap between the two genders is massive. Its surprising that men aren't more outraged. Our lives are shit and we barely get any rewards in sex, romance and relationships.

Her older incel brother roping in the background :feelskek:

I'd like to volunteer with a dick for them to use for the competition. (this post is a joke FBI-chan)

As if they even need to be trained.

@Edmund_Kemper @wizardcel @Mainländer @Carotel @ScornedStoic @Napoleon de Geso

Okay and now nuke this fucking clornworld

Daily remind that PedoChad is the real blackpill, these girls will soon have their pre-pubescent pussies destroyed.

Fucking chomos

At 10 they're already old enough to take Chad Jr.'s and Tyrone Jr.'s cocks, but at 17 they're still not old enough to peck kiss an incel.

@Edmund_Kemper @wizardcel @Mainländer @Carotel @ScornedStoic @Napoleon de Geso
In Germany you get this taught already in 3rd-4th grade, boys and girls. So it's not a real schocker for me

Even before this, JFL at (IT) thinking preteens are innocent little darlings

I have never used one

I mean they will put it to the guys competing who makes it faster? That is, supposedly that is not submissive?
Feminism is a huge contradiction

They learn how to put a condom on chad's dick. Schools turn girls into whores. A 10-year-old girl would be better off at home learning how to cook, clean and take care of a husband.

Most kids have had their first sex by the time they are 14. I remember how at 15 I thought: "Well I am late but as long as I get laid before I am 18 everything is ok". Now I am 38 KHHV.

Kim Jong Un....

It's time.

One school reportedly had 10- and 11-year-old girls participate in a “condom race” in which they ran, in front of male classmates, to be the first to put a condom on a model of an erect adult male penis.

“I always tell people that the scary thing is, I’ll give radio interviews and I can’t even say on the radio things that are being taught in our elementary and middle school classrooms in mixed company. There’s something very wrong there,” Friedrichs said.

It's in a false cock but still shocking and no incel pennis will be touched jfl.