Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore waits outside shop to ask chad out and gets rejected

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
JFL if you still think girls dont make it clear theyre attracted to you

They should ask me out. I'm a hard-working nice and kind person. I'm also a very ambitious person. These are things which other people say about me, i'm not making it up.

He probably did nofap for 100+ days and took at least 10 showers that morning.

They should ask me out. I'm a hard-working nice and kind person. I'm also a very ambitious person. These are things which other people say about me, i'm not making it up.
Well this chad clearly has a superior personality. They could tell by watching him walk around a store

Just be Black in action

but shed never ask out her looksmatch

His secret?
r/malefashionadvice

B-but... they play hArD tO gEt:feels::feels::feels::feels:

Jesus fuck, the power of 300+ showers a day. This is what happens when you completely wash away your toxic personality syndrome

i'm jealous tbh
i've been wishing i was chad since i was 12 years old. always imagined i'd wake up as chad one day and my life will actually be great

Just fucking lifefuel. Felt happy ngl. Whires should get rejected.

i'm jealous tbh
i've been wishing i was chad since i was 12 years old. always imagined i'd wake up as chad one day and my life will actually be great

This is probably an incel traint. I remember having fantasies as a kid of being abducted by aliens and they would use the advanced technology to modify my genetics and biology into a Chad.

She got what she deserved. Humiliation. Lifefuel.

This is probably an incel traint. I remember having fantasies as a kid of being abducted by aliens and they would use the advanced technology to modify my genetics and biology into a Chad.
I've been having fantasies like that since high school. Man I wish it would actually happen.

Good. Chad probably sensed her shit personality and got the fuck out of there.

There is not one person I know who hates me. Everyone gets along with me. Just foids don't like me.

Her male equivalent just got reported for sexual harassment.

Why are you using that zoomer app?

Imagine having the luxury to simply brush off a prime foid. He didn't even stop walking at all:worryfeels:

she has gone home to have a pity party then cries herself to sleep good day for men all around the world.

Was she even a Becky