Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Whoren chan begs men to start marrying again

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
In the video whoren said "married men are richer, healthier and happier". She forgot to mention that those stats only come from marriages that didn't end in divorce, which are the majority. Also when foids stay in marriages, the men they chose to marry were already happy and healthy. The marriage contract has nothing to do with those things. She never says that the cucked divorce laws need to be removed, or men should only marry young virgins, or that marriage doesn't guarantee you won't get cucked, she just advocates for marriage like it's something that we all need to become complete humans no matter who you get married to.

Ok, give me cute adorable loli waifu of culture

No thx,I'm good

In the video whoren said "married men are richer, healthier and happier".
Which way round is that relationship?
I'd imagine it's that foids prefer to marry those who are richer (betabuxx) or those that are healthier and happier (Chad) not that marriage causes these things

Which way round is that relationship?
I'd imagine it's that foids prefer to marry those who are richer (betabuxx) or those that are healthier and happier (Chad) not that marriage causes these things
If anything marriage will get in the way of those things. The betabuxers would have more money by just fucking hookers, and the chads would be healthier and happier by having more time to gymmax and fucking different stacys.

If anything marriage will get in the way of those things. The betabuxers would have more money by just fucking hookers, and the chads would be healthier and happier by having more time to gymmax and fucking different stacys.
No one is happy unless they are chad or foid. Everything else is cope

Wish I had a cute hapa tradwife like Lauren Chen

She just wants a cuck to pay for her after she have taken continuous Chad cock since her adolescence. Men are better not married to whores (=all females).

Fucking cunts want everyone to be their cuck slaves

"Just marry bro"
Also very biased video

Change the divorce laws then, fucking tradfoids.

“Sexual intimacy is level one of a relationship JFL”

this commentator is pretty based ngl

“Sexual intimacy is level one of a relationship JFL”

this commentator is pretty based ngl
Cucktube banned him 4 or 5 times, and he made new accounts. If they never did that he'd have way more subscribers.

MGTOW's are right when they say women aren't worth it nowadays. In 2020 even some chads get ditch for another chad. What hope do incels and normies have?

No woman would marry sub 8 guy unless she has already decided to divorce rape him
full