Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whores are 6x more likely to get interviewed

It is absolutely over for the male race

I hope each and every one of those companies are run into the ground by foids.

Future is Foids indeed.

Bring on the neetbux.

I suspected as much from my very low response rate.
It's impossible for me to get a reasonable job if I'm being blocked by whores at a multiple of 8x in addition to being blocked by my shitty resume and work history.
Foids entering the jobs industry was far worse than Mexicans immigrating in, since Mexicans at least took the undesirable menial labor jobs, whereas foids take all the non-strenuous ones.

Giphy

theres no reason to live as a sub8 male, struggle to even find a bottom of the barrel job all thanks to feminazis

I suspected as much from my very low response rate.
It's impossible for me to get a reasonable job if I'm being blocked by whores at a multiple of 8x in addition to being blocked by my shitty resume and work history.
Foids entering the jobs industry was far worse than Mexicans immigrating in, since Mexicans at least took the undesirable menial labor jobs, whereas foids take all the non-strenuous ones.
agreed foids take all the high paying jobs and are also horrible incompetent petty co workers. this how it is in 2020, and only expect it to get worse. seriously fuck this planet. only good thing for me is that my industry is filled with other curry men who only hire other curries

the job market is absolute shit nowadays jfl

srsly even during the worse periods women seem to get jobs despite most of them being borderline retards with zero knowledge and terrible resumes, fucking over if you're male in 2020.

Jobs in 2020 are a joke. "Wanted: night shift box stacker, must have 12 professional references. 22 years of college, and at least 14 years experience as a box stacker."

Imagine working hard to become a wageslave, only to be glossed over for foids that don't even need to work. Nothing can be easy for males, not even voluntarily supporting soyciety the way they want you to :feelsugh:
Jobs in 2020 are a joke. "Wanted: night shift box stacker, must have 12 professional references. 22 years of college, and at least 14 years experience as a box stacker."
That really is what they all look like jfl

I've never done an experiment like this, but it's pretty much what I figured from my own experience applying for work
Not even exaggerating. I once saw an advert for a window cleaning job that required 5 years experience MINIMUM :feelsgah:

Not surprised tbh. STEM jobs actively discriminate against men to hire more women because feminism and shit. Of course companies have to lower requirements for women because women are retarded when it comes to STEM. I'm currently studying math and there's literally seminars every other week talking about female empowerment in math and shit lol.

This foid in my OS class interned at google despite being very inexperienced, her looksmatch is probably homeless.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/jvuzgu/i_sent_100_applications_as_a_man_and_a_woman_its/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Guy used same resume applied to 100 places, 45 responses for women while only 7 for men. I swear I hope every single god damn fucking female gets raped

I've heard in radio ads that more women with tattoos are getting hired for professional work than ever.
So basically the only disqualification for being professional in the workplace and that gave some plain looking guys some room to compete is now gone.

Nothing new, women are privilidged as fuck
saycope-jpg.306296

I am literally too ugly to get a job. Plus ethnic plus low IQ. Someone either kill me or teach me how to make money.

Brutal.

The worst thing is that these whores still complain about things like misogyny and patriarchy.

We need to purge foids :dab:
Pewdiepie SS squad :dab:
IT tears drown the cucks :dab:
Foids get sold for bucks $ :dab:
Their sexuality sucks n no1 gives a shit about their thoughts :dab:
Restore the world to Gods order :dab:
Foids to auswitz to cure their stupid brain :dab:
This will make everyone sane :dab:
Ultimate revenge, versus soys and cucks :dab:
Our blackflag has risen, it will destroy the mutts :dab:

This is not surprising. You think chad manager wants to hire some ugly inkeller?

tutorial mode confirmed

To be male in today's society is a curse

Still all CEO’s and relevant executives are men. Women are only used for the simple tasks in serious companies.

no matter how good they have it, toilets and sjw types still act like it's 1950, it helps them get what they want, so they keep doing it

Take the Jobpill

Those jobs are better suited to females anyway so confirmation bias

The sad part is foids in general rather get a liberal arts degree rather than something practical. Those companies want women so they can show off their diversity and potientally not make their office a sausage fest. This is the best time in history to be a women

B-but women are oppressed

the job market is absolute shit nowadays jfl

srsly even during the worse periods women seem to get jobs despite most of them being borderline retards with zero knowledge and terrible resumes, fucking over if you're male in 2020.
Female empowerment, gender quotas same as affirmative action where you don't pick the best candidate but the best of a minority demographic so like the 7th best candidate, females hiring other females due to in group preference & horny bosses hoping to score, more women going to uni.
working class men are doomed in west, in the shithole countrjes too. at least in past jobs were guaranteed almost but now not even that. I wonder how much more abuse will men out how with before they actually take action
Zero hour contracts & out of the blue lay off society, men sharing apartments as they can't afford a fucking mortgage unless their parents re-mortgage their home & say here's some money.

Just stay with your parents as long as possible but then "lol what a loser" mockery ensues if others find out.

Last edited:
This thread needs to be pinned..

Yup. I got job mogged by foids who had worse grades than me. They found their jobs instantly too. So much for STEM

Meanwhile whores complain about "muh wage gap". The wage gap of low status non-chads is the real wage gap that must be addressed.

I took a screenshot of it before reddit decides to delete this post.
Also the dude who posted this got his account banned :(

Being a male in 2020 truly is a curse.

Of course women will get more responses, they only cost 78% of a male for doing the exact same job :feelsEhh:

If you're white ethnics mog you at getting responses as well

Its over for whitecels

This should be studied academically. What's going on here? :dafuckfeels:

Definitely.

Same here. May I ask what degree did you do?
Engineering, wont be more specific