Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whores are angry because OnlyFans capped payments to ONLY $100 per photo

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
These fucking whores were charging each simp 100s of dollars PER PHOTO. Maybe Bella Thorne should be thanked for fucking things up for all the other prostitutes.

JFL they are mad because one of their cheat codes was taken away from their tutorial mode lives

I saw a meme about something called "No Simp September." I guess it's not just a meme then. OnlyFans saw the very real mental illness being taken advantage of by people and said "We don't want that smoke." An interesting development.

Bella Thorne actually deserves praise for torpedoing OF.

She charged simps 200 dollars for nothing. No ass or titty pics. Many demanded a refund which OF had to shell out personally jfl

>OnlyFans content creator Stephanie Michelle in Los Angeles solely relies on her income from the platform to support her family
Poor foid she wont be able to support tyrones kid

The platform has 60 million users and 750,000 content creators globally, according to most recent data

Ba2c67fcf810ea6aada3c967368440bd

It's insane that there are actually shitloads of men willing to pay exorbitant prices for NN pics of random women.

I can't tell if this is funny or sad

You know its outta control when onlyfans themselves steps in and tries to stop men from blowing all their money on their own platform.

:feelsclown: clown society

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back