Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Whores are now bleaching their butt-holes to lure chads.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

How does a bleached butt-hole help to build a better society?

• Bleached butt-holes will encourage whores to get PhDs in STEM (instead of psych, gender-studies etc)

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Bleached butt-holes will end the war in the middle east.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Bleached butt-holes will reduce carbon emission.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Bleached butt-holes will end the world hunger.

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Whores can't lock down chads even after spending trillions of dollars on make ups, hairstyle, clothes, gym, diet (I am not adding the cost for plastic surgeries). Seems like they have already tried all options they had. But now it turns out that whores had overlooked some minor details, like bleached butt-holes. May be some of these whores got ditched by a chad as soon as he found another whore with a lighter butt-hole.

Or may be, could it be another form femoid (((empowerment))) and social justice? When your gov spends gazzillions of dollars just to keep up the cost for your child support, booze, parties and shit, you might sometimes wonder during your melancholic, idyllic moments -- "what more I could do to contribute to the society?". "Should I go back to school and get a degree?", "Should I volunteer for an non-profit organization that does some real shit?" "Or should I bleach my butt-hole?"

Yup, you are right, you need to bleach your butt-hole. Here is a tutorial (yup, you read it right, "Educational Anal Bleaching Seminar Q&A"):

and this is how it's been done:

Holy fuck, there is also a wikipedia page on it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_bleaching

Just go to the end and see the references. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
holes have been doing this for a long time now.

Are bleached anuses more attractive than non bleached ones?

Now if I fuck this model
And she just bleached her asshole
And I get bleach on my T-shirt
I'mma feel like an asshole

The bleaching makes buttholes look more tasty, thus bleached buttholes are curing world-hunger.

Peak degeneracy.

why is ending war in the middle east a choice OP?
war in the middle east is in a womans interest because its a reason for white chads to bomb ethnic men from the sky

Seeing a woman's LITERAL asshole on youtube - ok
swearing in your youtube video - bad
thanks jewtube

Seeing a woman's LITERAL asshole on youtube - ok
swearing in your youtube video - bad
thanks jewtube

Those butt-holes are not misogynistic, can't you see?
is it more attractive or something
May be some chads like bleached butt-holes over unbleached ones.
why is ending war in the middle east a choice OP?
war in the middle east is in a womans interest because its a reason for white chads to bomb ethnic men from the sky
Because everyone talks about it.

Just when you thought the society couldn't get any worse..

curry foids could use this on there ugly skin

Where's the asteroid? Please God just let it come already.

Competition for chad is stiff.. women has to mask all their holes highly enjoyable for chad to lure him in and to get him to not only fuck her once, but to age him want to continue using her holes forever.. gotta keep your pussy tight and clean, gotta keep your asshole fresh, gotta get them lip fillers (aka a pussy on your face) to make your face fuckable.. so u look good when ur lips are around his dick.. cause if u don’t look good while you’re sucking his dick, another girl will.

After all, a bleached butthole might be the difference between a relationship and a one night stand with chad.

Reminder that foids lives revolve around making their holes highly enjoyable and looking highly fuckale so tall hot violent dangerous high testosterone men will want to degrade them. This is a foid’s final form.

Now man up and raise a daughter, bucko!

curry foids could use this on there ugly skin
Currywhores have extremely dark butt-hole skin, they should do double bleach tbh.

684142.10.728.546.jpg
Competition for chad is stiff.. women has to mask all their holes highly enjoyable for chad to lure him in and to get him to not only fuck her once, but to age him want to continue using her holes forever.. gotta keep your pussy tight and clean, gotta keep your asshole fresh, gotta get them lip fillers (aka a pussy on your face) to make your face fuckable.. so u look good when ur lips are around his dick.. cause if u don’t look good while you’re sucking his dick, another girl will.

After all, a bleached butthole might be the difference between a relationship and a one night stand with chad.

Reminder that foids lives revolve around making their holes highly enjoyable and looking highly fuckale so tall hot violent dangerous high testosterone men will want to degrade them. This is a foid’s final form.

Now man up and raise a daughter, bucko!

High IQ, indeed, it's all about hole-maxxing.

I didn't know that this was a thing, and I wish I still didn't.

lol wtf

To be fair a dark butthole is nasty unless the girl is olive-skinned or darker. But a really light-skinned white woman should have a pink p00per. (conversely a pink butthole would look weird on a black or curry girl)

Shitskin hindu cope

Bet they'll say "I did it for myself" if they ever get asked why they did it instead because of trying to attract chads

They'll do everything for chad

Shitskin hindu cope
I am not hindu wtf.
lol wtf

To be fair a dark butthole is nasty unless the girl is olive-skinned or darker. But a really light-skinned white woman should have a pink p00per. (conversely a pink butthole would look weird on a black or curry girl)

Found the butt-hole connoisseur.
Bet they'll say "I did it for myself" if they ever get asked why they did it instead because of trying to attract chads

Are you trying to say we can't even bleach our butt-holes? Do you think you are entitled to our butt-holes?
They'll do everything for chad
tbh

Last edited:
JBW even applies to buttholes it seems.

This is what we wageslave for. To support bleaching...

JBW even applies to buttholes it seems.
High IQ, a white butt-hole always mogs a dark butt-hole.
This is what we wageslave for. To support bleaching...
Butt-hole-bleacher is an ideal career path for truecles, the last resort to get something sexual with a femoid.

lol I knew it some years ago.legit thottery and should be banned

There's only 1 person who'd even care about the type of asshole - Chad.
Everything society does is for chad.