Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whores raising whores. Absolute state of women. Next generation of women are even gonna be more degenerate .

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

Might as well just as “hey mom, guess how many dicks I have sucked”

Where is her cuck father? He should be beating the shit out of her right now.

Disgusting world needs to be purged.

Young foids still act like this and are positive about things like this even when they get older, They don’t really grow up jfl
I am curious as to how the children born now will be in 2035
some people act like it won’t get worse tbh, i’m curious too tho

FB IMG 1562801775545

And she has a driver licence and a car. I want to destroy her face so badly.

The state of having a daughter in 2019.

No whore uses a toothbrush that is only 6 inches long, that cannot satisfy a thot's oral hygene...

We need newer, stronger stds. Chad STDs.

Everyday we stray further from God, whores like that don't deserve to live.

They don't have fathers. I thought you already knew this.
Both literally because they were cucked and figuratively because they are too weak to be a real father figure, having both parents is impourtant but they usually do not care about the child's nurturement and prefer it to become an alien.

Both literally because they were cucked and figuratively because they are too weak to be a real father figure, having both parents is impourtant but they usually do not care about the child's nurturement and prefer it to become an alien.
Guarantee that the dad is Chad tbh. Being a father figure is weak. But impregnating a woman is strong. And the dad chose the latter

6 inches is the standard? Damn, if I could just squeeze out a quarter inch, I could make 8 inches. For my toothbrush, I mean.

She sounds like she has down syndrome.

Her real answer: Chad's cock

6 inches is the standard? Damn, if I could just squeeze out a quarter inch, I could make 8 inches. For my toothbrush, I mean.
it's more over than over if you have 12cm dick like me

"she is just a kid bro"

- "Not all girls are like that bro!" :soy: