Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whorish Dress

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Whorish dress has seriously increased noticeably during my lifetime, and I am no old timer. Even over the past 4-5 years, foid clothing increased in whorishness level and commonality. Its high occurance has also spread to non-metropolitan areas. You can't buy ramen without being traumatized.

i unironically fap more to candid material than actual sex

NOT A JOKE

soon you'll see chad public sex free hd

tbh modest clothing (long jeans, sweatpants, hoodies, jackets, that sort of thing) makes a girl seem much more attractive imo

tbh modest clothing (long jeans, sweatpants, hoodies, jackets, that sort of thing) makes a girl seem much more attractive imo
I agree but I won't get none anyway :feelsrope:

And they wonder why they get raped jfl. They are literally asking for it 100% of the time. Rape is a fucking meme
they're asking for it tbh
They really are

I don't expect anybody to wear a parka in the summer, but there is no reason for womens' shirts and shorts to be any worse than mens'. Another point is that you see foids dressed in their underwear going on errands WITH THEIR CHAD! He doesn't even care!

How are sweatpants and hoodies modest? They are androgynous clothes. A real woman wears feminine pious clothes like pic related.
Unnamed 1

This change did not come about organically. Sex is power. Feminists and elites want women to hold that power over sub8 men. Make them cucks and simps. Just look at the deliberately feminist propaganda telling women they should dress like whores with their tits out, be "free" of patriarchal moral codes and are still not "asking for it".

How are sweatpants and hoodies modest? They are androgynous clothes. A real woman wears feminine pious clothes like pic related.
View attachment 285419
women who wear fancy "feminine" clothes like skirts and stuff tend to be peacocking for Chad in my experience. if they just wear casual stuff like jeans and hoodies it shows they're not really trying to impress anyone imo

women who wear fancy "feminine" clothes like skirts and stuff tend to be peacocking for Chad in my experience. if they just wear casual stuff like jeans and hoodies it shows they're not really trying to impress anyone imo
There's a huge difference between the slutskirts foids wear today and the decent Christian dresses of a virginal God-fearing 1900s girl.

That's fine with me.

At least i can get a few looks at them.

Yeah it's sad i can't fuck them at least i can "eye rape" them...

I think it's nice of them to show me bobs and vagines!

Whorish dress has seriously increased noticeably during my lifetime, and I am no old timer. Even over the past 4-5 years, foid clothing increased in whorishness level and commonality. Its high occurance has also spread to non-metropolitan areas. You can't buy ramen without being traumatized.

FashionNova changed the game and fucked everything up. And fucking low crop tops that all these high schoolers love to wear showing their midriff and shit, dressing like they are adults. And they expect all men to not look at that shit or else be a pervert, to do anything to prevent their biological urges from coming out. It's fucking confusing.

i feel extreme rage every time that i go outside. these women are emboldened to dress like prostitutes for chads attention but will scream murder if we talk to them or look in their direction.

That's fine with me.

At least i can get a few looks at them.

Yeah it's sad i can't fuck them at least i can "eye rape" them...

I think it's nice of them to show me bobs and vagines!
watching them only makes me more sad. I cannot have it.

They wan to attract Chads but Chads are rare so they get raped instead

Based. Kinda looking forward for islamists to take things over in the West ngl

Massive cope, they aren't go to do how incels wish and will get absorbed into BLM and the hoejabi struggle.

Massive cope, they aren't go to do how incels wish and will get absorbed into BLM and the hoejabi struggle.
Probably yeah, but tbh the BLM propaganda is already ingrained in our society anyway.

watching them only makes me more sad. I cannot have it.
Agreed. It makes me sad too. But at least i can stare... Like a starving man looking into a 5 star restaurant! Later I'll be checking their trash.

Agreed. It makes me sad too. But at least i can stare... Like a starving man looking into a 5 star restaurant! Later I'll be checking their trash.
Maybe i have ego issues. I hate that I want it so badly but can't have it. It makes me avert my eyes. Turn my head.

Same tbh when ever I see that belle delphine thot I am repulsed because of how nasty she dresses

Maybe i have ego issues. I hate that I want it so badly but can't have it. It makes me avert my eyes. Turn my head.
I get it. Thing is, since it's all i get, i take it.

I used to turn away. But now i only pretend to not be looking. Just hatbrimmaxx bro!

Whats the point in giving someone a present if its not gift wraped. Its boring to see everything on display because it leaves nothing to be desired. But whores don't understand that this is the very reason they get used and discarded.

Dressing like a whore only shows how easy you are.

i feel extreme rage every time that i go outside. these women are emboldened to dress like prostitutes for chads attention but will scream murder if we talk to them or look in their direction.
And non-chads are the ones who pay taxes to the gay cops who enforce cucked laws that stop us from "harassing" them.