Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who's more cucked: Canada or the USA?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date

Who's more cucked?

• Canada.

Votes: 76 88.4%
  • The USA.

Votes: 10 11.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It's a tough tie but I personally think Canada.

Its honestly really fucking close but Canada. More left wing (in a bad way) which means more feminism (which is just a shitty cope to demean incels and uplift chads and foids)

Canada has Justin Cuckdeau, while the United States have Donald based Trump.

I don't need a deeper analysis than that to cast my vote.

Canada but some parts of the US like SF/jew york are more cucked

America is more cucked because the quality of life is much worse here. More men are getting cucked out of a life worth living in America so America is literally more cucked. America has more chads and thus, more men literally getting cucked. The wages are garbage in America so the wagecucks get cucked harder. America really is The Great Satan. I spit on the graves of US troops.

Obviously Canada. They took cuckoldry to a whole new level.

Canada by a lot I would say , it is basically USA but more cucked and without guns

Canada has Justin Cuckdeau, while the United States have Donald based Trump.

I don't need a deeper analysis than that to cast my vote.

Some parts of the US are fucking based. Also they have less welfare which means less buxx for single mothers. Canada accumulates US political correctness / feminism and European Bolshevist foid-oriented welfare.

America is more cucked because the quality of life is much worse here. More men are getting cucked out of a life worth living in America so America is literally more cucked. America has more chads and thus, more men literally getting cucked. The wages are garbage in America so the wagecucks get cucked harder. America really is The Great Satan. I spit on the graves of US troops.

This. America also spreads degeneracy across the globe and destroys ethnic countries and turns them into hypgeramous degenerate chitholes

This. America also spreads degeneracy across the globe and destroys ethnic countries and turns them into hypgeramous degenerate chitholes
Exactly, America spreads and enforces feminism and male genocide through the barrel of a gun. If there was only one country we had the power to wipe off of the map with nukes, America would be the best choice. Americans are also the dumbest and most hypocritical people in the world.

Canada. Female worship is codified into their constitution

The US gives you freedom but the fact that most men use that freedom to worship women is a separate matter

canada is more cucked socially usa is more cucked economically

Canada by a mile jfl most cucked country on Earth except Sweden imo

Gut feeling would be to say Canada, but if you even think about it for a second logically :feelshehe:

America is the only place in the world where people will say taxation is theft (which I agree with), but instead of lobbying to pay less of it or going to programs that actually work for them, they are happy for it to go to Mr.Goldberg's fourth vacation house and tenth yacht. They are the only country where the poor rednecks are happy to pay rich oil CEO Chads millions of dollars as a bonus and they get nothing in return.

Isreal

North America. ;)

They are the only country where the poor rednecks are happy to pay rich oil CEO Chads millions of dollars as a bonus and they get nothing in return.
Rednecks are the perfect goyim slaves. They are happy to fill every role of a disposable male and every role of those who enforce tyranny against disposable males. If every redneck and boomer died tomorrow, we could have a serious discussion in America about facial surgery being covered by healthcare.

Canada by a lot I would say , it is basically USA but more cucked and without guns

This is a misconception. Canada has plenty of guns. Some of the laws are really stupid and annoying. They are basically designed so you can't use a gun for self defence but it does tend to translate into criminals being less violent and rarely using guns. Believe it or not Canada is probably the most gun-friendly "1st world" country after the USA. There just isn't a 'culture' or lobbyist movement for it in Canada. And people tend to be level headed enough that you don't need to have an AR strapped to your back to go to Wal-Mart or McShitalds.

Prime Minister Turdeau is a teenage girl yes. That's a big strike for Canada.

I have to go with USA though based primarily on population. The USA is 10x bigger than Canada at least. California has more people than the entire country of Canada.

Donald Trump is just plain stupid though. And he proved a huge population of Americans are drooling idiots for getting them to vote for him even though it was obvious from the get-go that he had no intention of being a good leader and was just doing it to further his brand. He is an NYC liberal who ran Republican because that's the more stupid party with higher voter turn out (religious nuts, gun nuts, old people, red necks).

Trump so obviously lies and bullshits every time he opens his mouth. Lies are when you intend to believe. Bullshit is when you have no idea what you're talking about and don't care. It's just buzz words and filler with no content. That's all Trump ever does and you are a CUCK to follow him. Go ahead, drink bleach or rubbing alcohol. See how that goes. It's shit like that that shows he really is just an idiot. He cucked the whole USA for himself.

The USA also has a much higher nationalist attitude meanwhile they are given the shittiest treatment in more areas of life (wages, health care if you can't afford it, massive prison population, etc.)

Exactly, America spreads and enforces feminism and male genocide through the barrel of a gun. If there was only one country we had the power to wipe off of the map with nukes, America would be the best choice. Americans are also the dumbest and most hypocritical people in the world.

America’s more cucked

this

They're both absolutely cucked beyond belief.

Canadas marriage laws are way worse for men than they are in the US. Being a man in Canada, even an attractive one is not something you would wish. It's nice to visit the country as a tourist, but not to live there, at least not married

North Mexico.

Canada if only because it’s still a part of Great Britain and so both faggy nations share the same unmanly and unmasculine anti gun culture whereas even though the US is incredibly cucked with faggot woke culture and communist SJW shitheads everywhere we at least still have our 2nd amendment and a ferocious pro gun culture to go with it and impressively so at that considering the sheer amount of false flagging Jew psyops that have been staged to weaken it at that ie all these bullshit mass shootings carried out by Jew brainwashed Manchurian candidates ie Sandy Hook, Columbine, Paddock, Holmes, Loughner, etc, etc.

Also the Jews must of pissed away billions of dollars in anti gun anti 2nd amendment social engineering propaganda by now with not a whole lot to show for it.

Last edited:
Canada but its a really close tie.

It's a confusing debate. Canada seems more willful-cucked (I call this 'biddy') because it probably legally imports more immigrants than the states, but United States might bemore unwilling-cucked (classic cuck) because of higher illegal immigration.

But then... sometimes illegal immigrants in US relocate north up to Canada so Canada prob gets cucked most in end. The illegals bring their weapons and Canada is more cucked in terms of gun control to defend against immigrant thieves/murderers/rapists.

Canada is like Britain in that Canadians can't even legally carry weapons for self defence, only sport.

USA is fucking based as fuck compared to Canada

Imagine calling (((trump))) based. He sold the entire country to Israel

Canada:

Simp, foid-worshipping president, and Canada has that fucking ridiculous law where it's illegal to buy sex but not sell

The only based things in Canada are easily accessible weed & trailer park boys.

I voted for Cuckada but it's hard to say which is worse

Whoever doesn't say Canada is out of their mind. There's only one uncucked province in the entirety of Canda and that is Alberta (except Edmonton). I'm not too knowledgeable about the more esoteric provinces like Nunavut, Yukon Territory, Northern Territories, etc., but the fact that they let someone like that little bitch boy Trudeau in office just makes them overall tenfold more cucked.

I live in canada and its more cucked, i can assure you. But theres a lot of ways you can take advantage of this cucked leftist system. I wanted to own guns but that cuck trudeau banned assault type rifles recently, and even without this ban, our gun laws were very strict, some even made no fucking sense?

Canada has everything cucked the US has and more as far as I know.

Canada is a clown country. Like it’s hard to believe that that’s a real country with its own sovereignty. How has nobody bent them over and fucked em in the ass yet? Why Does the world pretend to take them seriously

Canada’s just a few years ahead of the rest of the west in terms of how cucked they are

I live in canada and its more cucked, i can assure you. But theres a lot of ways you can take advantage of this cucked leftist system. I wanted to own guns but that cuck trudeau banned assault type rifles recently, and even without this ban, our gun laws were very strict, some even made no fucking sense?
Your gun laws there are more lol tier than our NFA.
they banned “assault rifles” because they look scary. Plain and simple. No wood = no appeal to nature, not a hunting rifle. Conspicuous protruding extremities like a magazine and pistol grip are not reminiscent of a hunting rifle, therefore it’s automatically an offensive weapon whose only purpose is to kill people. It being black and made of metal/polymer is too tactical looking and thus scary looking. Also pointy bullets are scary. Too aerodynamic.

look into 80% lowers if you want a rifle. I don’t think they’re regulated in Canada (Yet)

Last edited:
Canada, I think they will crack down on incels soon.
but the fact that they let someone like that little bitch boy Trudeau in office just makes them overall tenfold more cucked.
It was mainly foids voting for him because he's hot and all the other politicians are ugly boomers.

how the fucking hell is it even close? Canada is more cucked by FAR, look at their soy prime minister Justrin Trudeau who wants to change the phrase "mankind" to "humankind" to be more inclusive JFL.

Meanwhile Trump says based shit like "grab her by the pussy"