Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who's the best singer on .co? (Vocaroo challenge)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Winner wins somethin

My entry:

Don’t know tbh

Sounds like a doxxtrap ngl

Sounds like a doxxtrap ngl
How in the fuck are you going to get doxxed just from Ur voice? And u don't even have to say words u can just do what I did. How in the fuck would u get doxxed greycel

How in the fuck are you going to get doxxed just from Ur voice? And u don't even have to say words u can just do what I did. How in the fuck would u get doxxed greycel
They could trace partial info and then confirm via voice comparison that it's me. There's vids of me online so the comparison is easy for them.

Incel's Got Talent
The Voice
incels.co

They could trace partial info and then confirm via voice comparison that it's me. There's vids of me online so the comparison is easy for them.
Who the fuck would try so desperately to do that? The FBI who's got all Ur information anyway? U dumb blud? And what they gonna do with that info anyway.

I've already been dubbed the most incel voice on the forum in a previous thread. One dude even said I sounded like a tranny :feelskek:, but fuck it. Cringe overlord and I can't sing obviously but enjoy?

View: https://voca.ro/2CWPJq3cbXx

I’d mog all of u ngl

too high inhib to sing while my parents are at home ngl

I would entry but you would self harm cuz of the mogg

@Saudade is Željko Joksimović irl

Winner wins somethin

My entry:
I might enter... I think my voice is cringey. But I've heard other people's entries on here who sound WORSE than me and people are saying they sound good. So maybe I'm not that bad?

But if I enter I'm not going to use just Vocaroo. I don't like the sound of my voice when I sing without music. So I'll probably use Audacity and find a karaoke version of a song I like and sing over that, and I'll even make multiple tracks so I can do background vocals and harmonize with myself. THEN, I'll import that to Vocaroo and upload it to here.

I might sing Jester by Badflower or some Linkin Park song.

@Mainländer @modern_grendel GTFIH, this thread was made for you guys.

@Mainländer @modern_grendel GTFIH, this thread was made for you guys.
I'm certainly not the best singer on the site. Not even a good singer really, I have a bad musical ear, my voice is nasal, my vocal range is pretty average and I have difficulties sustaining notes. I just sing my own songs because I don't want to delegate. Doing everything by yourself is easier when it comes to art.

@TheSecondComing