Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Who's watching E3 this year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
I didn't watch Microsoft or Bethesda live, I'll catch the highlights later. Only interested in watching Sony's and Nintendos. Hyped AF for the new smash Bros game and tournament tomorrow

There don't seem any good JRPG/RPG pc releases. Perhaps square enix might release some good shit.

There don't seem any good JRPG/RPG pc releases. Perhaps square enix might release some good shit.
Kingdom hearts 3 though. Heard they cancelled the FF7 remake, JFL

What does JFL mean?
Also I'm super fucking hyped for Super Smash Brothers.
Just Fucking LOL

I'm pissed I won't be able to watch it live because I'll be working all day.

Just Fucking LOL

I'm pissed I won't be able to watch it live because I'll be working all day.
Same but I won a switch once and I can't wait to have a game I can finally use that thing for and not be bored after like a week.

Same but I won a switch once and I can't wait to have a game I can finally use that thing for and not be bored after like a week.
How did you win a switch?

Square Enix was literally -5/10

That's pretty neat. How do you feel about living in Austria?
Most people are nice to me but some look at me weirdly because I'm not an ethic Austrian.I was once walking with a girl and people looked at me and her like I was some refuge out to rape her.But the younger ones don't care so that's pretty neat.

Most people are nice to me but some look at me weirdly because I'm not an ethic Austrian.I was once walking with a girl and people looked at me and her like I was some refuge out to rape her.But the younger ones don't care so that's pretty neat.
Ah I see. Do you know what Austrian people think about Germans? Both nations are similar but I feel like there are lots of distinct differences.

Ah I see. Do you know what Austrian people think about Germans? Both nations are similar but I feel like there are lots of distinct differences.
they're the same but Austrians are just Germans in denial.Bavaria is basically Austria 2 or vise versa.

I will watch the YouTube summary

they're the same but Austrians are just Germans in denial.Bavaria is basically Austria 2 or vise versa.
Yeah I agree. I live in the north and people from Bavaria always seem a lot.more like Austrians than Germans.

Yeah I agree. I live in the north and people from Bavaria always seem a lot.more like Austrians than Germans.
I just hang around with Austrians to get free Alkohol at this point.Pretty much the only times I leave the house except when I leave for school.

>actually watching e3

Soy3.

I love seeing all the soyboys on Reddit creaming their pants over the next fallout it the Elder Soy game.

Literally every game is trying to be inclusive now, women are just being forced into every game no matter how out of place they are

The new wolfenstein literally has two dyke early 20s females as its protagonists JFL

This needs to stop

I've been watching parts of it, Im glad I skipped EA this year considering they didnt show much again. I want to see the Respawn star wars game. Unravel two looks good though. I liked the MSFT and bethesda shows.

e3 is actually trash. Im hoping sony actually delivers.