Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's your celebrity look-alike?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Ppl irl tell me I look like ozil, Casey neistat, Steve Buscemi and more

In the past, internet people have called me mclovin a handful of times. I never get that in real life though. I don't think I look like him at all.
Ded srs I got the same Mclovin shit by my "friends".
I honestly don't fucking care who's my lookalike I just don't fucking like the body I was given.

People says that I look like Harry Potter because I use glasses,have a lot of disheveled black hair and I'm white.

But the real Harry Potter never had acne scars,and was not a 168cm midget like me,and my glasses are way less cooler than his.

My nickname for a short time in middle school was Snow White because I was pale and had black hair.

I girl I worked with once said I remind her of Sam from LOTR (Sam Astin; he was also Bob in Stranger Things)

A customer once said I look like a young Chris Farley

that hurt

Chico. Aziz ansari but slightly lighter skinned

sean o pry and fransico lachowski :chad:

Jordan Barrett

Pale skin, pencil neck, and downward grown lower third = mclovin to people I guess
Ikr. Ngl i don't even look like him I just share the truecel status.

In the past, internet people have called me mclovin a handful of times. I never get that in real life though. I don't think I look like him at all.
Who's mclovin?

Zuckerberg lmao

A mix of leafy, cr1t1kal, and quackity, but ugly and even more effeminate than they are

The rice and uglier version of Mcaulay Culkin, I've been told.

Doesn't exist

Chris Hemsworth :feelsokman:

People tell me I look a bit like David Beckham

internet people have called me mclovin a handful of times.
Literally same here. My friends call me McLovin as a joke, but I don't like it. It makes me want to kill myself, and I tell them that. Their justification for that is that "he gets laid in the movie."
Who's mclovin?
intro-1535553409.jpg

adam sandler with glasses and lazy eyes

Hair wise and shape of face wise I think I look like Jude Law, but at other features I look like ugly russian bidlo

I look like this internet celibrity : :incel:

Bill hader but Slavic

(face wise) Larry Wheels

I was also told I was the curry version of this guy at one point.

Ben mitchell

Michael b jordan

tyler1
they say

Brad Pitt :chad:

Come at me lonely inkels:feelstastyman:

Hu Bing

Attachments

• hubing.jpg
    hubing.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 12
Ppl often say I look like jay z or vin diesel. Got called will Smith one time too

met celebrity at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

met celebrity at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.
I met a charity do once at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

I dont know any celebrities. I dont follow (their) world.

i've been told i look like Gavrilo Princip

When I was younger I was told i look like DiCaprio now i guess I'm an uglier incel version of him it hurts more when you were gl before puberty

Eddie Deezen.