Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whou would you support in Iran-Israel war?

Who would you support in Iran-Israel war?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Turn Tel Aviv into a crater please

My WWIII sides prediction:
Good guys | Iran, Russia, China, North-Korea, Syria
Bad guys | USA, France, South-Korea, Israel, Turkey

Neither. I'd just watch on from afar, reflecting on such an astounding display of stupidity.

Iran, obviously. When I think back on my years as a pozzed bluepiller, thinking Iran was this terrible place because muh Ayatollah. Gah! I'm sure Iran is a shithole in its own way, but it's clear they're being bullied for not wanting to submit to globalist bullshit pushed by the US (and Europe, and Israel, and Saudi Arabia), and you've gotta respect their resolve.

Its a hard one. One's people has immensely corrupted the western system.
The other one doesnt work very well with the modern world and is the cause of floods of ethnics in the west

Ultimately this would be a shite fest

Iran is a true ancient nation with it's historical borders surviving for 2500 years. It's the only real nation in the middle east. Everything else is either colonial or tribal like Saudi Arabia and Yemen

Iran is a true ancient nation with it's historical borders surviving for 2500 years. It's the only real nation in the middle east. Everything else is either colonial or tribal like Saudi Arabia and Yemen
What about Egypt?

iran

they based

I want Tel Aviv to be transformed into dust :feelsree::reeeeee:

Neither. But iran if I must. Lmao at supporting the people who see you as a cattle for their domain

I'm not mad about Jewish power(if there is even a teaming-up done by the Jewish elite), they put a lot of effort into it thus deserve it. So i'm all for them. Maybe another reason might be because the generations of my family until my grandma ( she lived in Germany during 3. Reich ) were Jewish and that's why i'm kinda sympathizing with them. Also i have a huge ass jewish nose so more power to my gigantic nosed brothers over in the middle east

@Duke of Incels @mike wazowski go away sheleksteins

anything that hurts the jewish cockroaches I'm in favor of

I would support Iran and its great aryan nation against ugly tribe of destroyers of cultures.

Neither, I'm sick of these wars in the desert, I want to see something other than what appears to be people fighting on mars.

That war would be none of my business really. Neither.

I really hope that my cuntry (Germany) would get nuked to hell and back in WW3.
Of course i want to die first and immediately in the upcoming nuclear holocaust.

Neither. I'd just watch on from afar, reflecting on such an astounding display of stupidity.

My thoughts exactly. Kind of like during the Cuban Missile Crisis when people were just watching the news thinking we were about to face nuclear annihilation.

My grandpa remembers it well. Most people in his town instead of freaking out were just like: "Well, that's fucking stupid. Why are we doing this to ourselves? Nice knowing you I guess."

It pains me to know that humanity is really that stupid. We got all the way down to DEFCON 1 and were about to set the world on fire over petty rivalries.

Whichever one nukes Bongistan, New York, California, Soynada, Swedistan, Francistan

Rockem sockem robots!
Two sides. Two hands. Same brain!
Jews fighting jews with toy goy soldiers! Only goys die to make greater Isfail!

Two puppets, one puppeteer!
Sinkhole isfail now!

Is this even a question?

Wouldn’t care either way tbh.