Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why 40 years old Chad can fuck minors and get away with it?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
You see, if you read IT posts it seems that girls between 15 and 17 are children and if you barely feel attractive towars them you are a creepy and a pedo and, even if you write something like taht on the internet, girls sense that and that's why you are inkwell.

Howewer, there is this woman i know (not directly). Cunt is around 40 and she's the traditional roastie.

She divorced from her chad husband because she cheated her with a 14 years old (you magnificient bastard) and there were no consequences for him naturally, because in my country age of consent is at and, most important, because the 14 years old girl swallowed enthusiastically daddy Chad's cum.

Roastie is blaming the girl, not him, and after that she dated some random tatooed thug that pumped and dumped her.

I mean it's weird, do we have some personality detector broken here?

Chad can do what he wants, when he wants.
No consequences baby.

You see, if you read IT posts it seems that girls between 15 and 17 are children and if you barely feel attractive towars them you are a creepy and a pedo and, even if you write something like taht on the internet, girls sense that and that's why you are inkwell.

Howewer, there is this woman i know (not directly). Cunt is around 40 and she's the traditional roastie.

She divorced from her chad husband because she cheated her with a 14 years old (you magnificient bastard) and there were no consequences for him naturally, because in my country age of consent is at and, most important, because the 14 years old girl swallowed enthusiastically daddy Chad's cum.

Roastie is blaming the girl, not him, and after that she dated some random tatooed thug that pumped and dumped her.

I mean it's weird, do we have some personality detector broken here?
cause he's pretty

Chad can do what he wants, when he wants.
No consequences baby.
IMG 1106

Is a Chads World

When you have power you can do whatever you want. Hell, joe Biden groped a bunch of girls on live tv and people are still willing to vote for him

Do you think IT will touch this?

Chad is playing life on move-the-cursor-to-win mode.

Because rules don't apply to chad

Google Ian Watkins (Lostprophet Singer) Warning what you will find is extremely disturbing and pushes the boundaries of how much chad has access too.

Oh god deliver me to chadom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back