Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why a lot of incels don't even try?

And even for PSL3- guys on here, why don't you just wageslave for a year or two, earn 40-50K €

I wish I could earn this money in a year by ''wageslaving''. My income for a year doing real wageslaving was 17.644. Most men do not even earn 40.000 Euro a year anymore.

Wealthamaxxing in Eastern Europe is pretty depressing. I have above average income, and I frequently take overtime for some extra cash, but because my country is a poor shithole that spend the last 50 years in a communist limbo, I earn less than what a NEET receives for free in the West. Such is life in the Slavlands.

I stopped caring about dating women a long time ago. I simply don't meet the minimum looks threshold. The list of problems to fix is just too long: crooked nose, big oversized ears with one ear being visibly bigger than the other, lazy eye, lisp, pectus excavatum, 10cm toothpick dick, phimosis and the list goes on. Some of those problems can't be fixed. Some require expensive surgery, but because I live in Eastern Europe, I earn peanuts compared to westerners no matter how hard I work.

I dress okay and I take care of my hygiene. I could definitely work on my body but I see no reason why. Face and height always triumphs over body and me having pectus excavatum will negate any potential gains I could achieve.

Some people are too far gone for self-improvement.

Last edited:
I have no respect for incels who don't understand the meaning of "It's over."

Hurr durr eat right workout clean your room go outside bro numbers game 100 ugly foids and still get rejected every single time and end up in the same position as a guy who didn't waste his time on any of this stupid shit.

There really needs to be a social version of the term "wagecucking" for all these trycels who accomplish literally nothing but validating women who don't want them.

Not to say that you should never try, but JFL @ maxxing out just to maybe barely fuck some fat chick and dismissing anyone who doesn't live like this.

In my state the best wagecuck I could get would be $10/hr and 40hrs a week is not a certainty. You'll make $20,000 a year at best but more likely $14,000-$18,000. Factor in the price of monthly bills, car insurance, and food and you're barely making enough to survive.

In Germany you get even less money than that. Also the ''car insurance part'' moggs me once again.

In Germany you get even less money than that. Also the ''car insurance part'' moggs me once again.
I don't have car insurance, I never learned to drive because my dad gave me a broken car along with his broken genes. What is the healthcare like in Germany? If healthcare and surgerymaxxing was free, I wouldn't mind working for $5/hr.

I don't have car insurance, I never learned to drive because my dad gave me a broken car along with his broken genes.

Another driver licencecel.

What is the healthcare like in Germany?

Literally nothing. You pay a lot and you get almost nothing in return, yet they dare to call it solidarity. And it is mandatory on top of that.

I found redpill when I was 15 and self improved: I excersised regularly, went to sleep at 9 PM, woke up at 6 AM, ate only healthy food, cut calories until I was 10% bodyfat, maintained best hygiene, meditated to keep cortisol low, intermittent fasted for HGH, only showered cold, got sun for Vitamin D, went to dermatoligist for clean skin etc etc

And I still turned out ugly and below my dad's height.

go to looksmax.org

Because I can't. I would have to work at least five years to do those things you mentioned.

So you are asking me to wage slave and waste money on gym ,spend countless hours in the gym busting my ass while chad can just dick her down whenever and wherever he want's so why not just waste money on prostitutes without the extra bullshit. Sex with a prostitute and sex with a foid don't make a difference to me.

Another driver licencecel.

Literally nothing. You pay a lot and you get almost nothing in return, yet they dare to call it solidarity. And it is mandatory on top of that.
That's fucked. I heard they actually pay you to go to university there... That would be really fucked if they paid roasties to get degrees in professional man hating but didn't pay for men with fucked up faces to surgerymaxx.

That's fucked. I heard they actually pay you to go to university there... That would be really fucked if they paid roasties to get degrees in professional man hating but didn't pay for men with fucked up faces to surgerymaxx.

They will pay shit, seriously. For example: They will not even pay for braces, even if you are below 18. You need to have a specific space (in cm) between certain teeths, only then they will pay for it. They will not pay for glasses if you are 18+. Even if you have astigmatism, you need to have at least 4.0 + astigmatism on top of that and then they will help you out. Glasses alone costs like 300 Euro.

Last edited:
Why do you automatically assume we don't try? i go out every fucking weekend trying, only to get humiliated over and over again.
many people here openly admit they've never approached women before

Is there a surgery to fix my shit frame and my hilariously tiny wrists? And my height too?

Hgh and roids will give you moobz
Of course it does, if you're afraid of secondary effects of true HGH, try SARMS like MK677 which is a less powerful HGH while gymmaxxing

Roid and HGH is literally a magic potion you drink. You just need someone to tell you what to buy, how much etc.

I have lgd here at home but I don’t have. A gym member ship it’s the best sarm for just muscle size

I have absolutely no respect for incels who arent even trying, still rot at home, go out with shit clothes, disgusting hair, skin, skinny/obese.

I know some of you are too ugly to be saved from this but still, I'm 100% sure at least 30% of people here are normies or failed normies, in which case only basic looksmaxing would be enough like gym, hair, clothes, skin care etc.

And even for PSL3- guys on here, why don't you just wageslave for a year or two, earn 40-50K €

With this money you can :
- Buy roids (3k)
- Buy HGH : if -20yo it makes you grow, if +20yo it still reinforce your bone structure including facial bones (2k)
- PCT (2k)
- Afford jaw- zygos fillers or surgery (10k)
- Buy hair transplants for baldcels (4k)
- Rhinoplasty (3k)
- Penis surgery for dickcels (8k)
- etc etc

I respect incels (or former) like CJ the Ascender or him
MvinxZol.jpg
(don't remember his name), or even just basic gymmaxxed or whatevermaxxed guys on here for actually TRYING

What the point on complaining all day on a website instead of trying to get out of this so called "hell" because you are ugly ?
Man up and pay 4 Tyrone's baby, bro :redpill::redpill::redpill:
OP, have you tried any of your suggestions ? If positive, what were the results ?

Ppl who say "I've tried and it didn't work", I'm not talking to you but to lazy fucks.

In my case i'm currently only gymmaxing with SARMS

Hgh and roids will give you moobz

wdym by MOOBZ

if you take the right dose and do everything right there ain't much secondary effects
even rich piana who injected elpehant doses and was a drug addict died at 50
btw jfl at alcoholics and xanax, coke, weed, ectasy addicts who are afraid of roids

I have absolutely no respect for incels who arent even trying, still rot at home, go out with shit clothes, disgusting hair, skin, skinny/obese.

I know some of you are too ugly to be saved from this but still, I'm 100% sure at least 30% of people here are normies or failed normies, in which case only basic looksmaxing would be enough like gym, hair, clothes, skin care etc.

- Buy roids (3k)
- Buy HGH : if -20yo it makes you grow, if +20yo it still reinforce your bone structure including facial bones (2k)
- PCT (2k)
- Rhinoplasty (3k)
- etc etc

I respect incels (or former) like CJ the Ascender or him
MvinxZol.jpg
(don't remember his name), or even just basic gymmaxxed or whatevermaxxed guys on here for actually TRYING

What the point on complaining all day on a website instead of trying to get out of this so called "hell" because you are ugly ?
Because what like 90% of the people here don't understand is that many Incels are mentalcels and as such even worse off than just being ugly.

Lately Undead Chronic posted a "how to smash" video, which is supposed to tell incels how to ascend.

The hard part for me is the conversational skills. I just can't. Call me mentalcel if you want but there is something that revulses me on a very fundamental level with cold approaches.

I know I can do it because I've tried before, but the female has to be really beautiful or I must be completely desperate otherwise I just can't find the strength or motivation. As a result, I don't do it nearly often enough to get any good at it.

I just wish I lived in a prostitution-friendly country and I had enough cash to be a regular John to a beautiful whore.

You're an incel once you're done trying.

It's not as if trying had no repercussion. It has an emotional cost and, with the methods you suggest, an actual cost.

All this with no guarantee of success whatsoever.

So you're asking "why don't we try?" but the real question is "why should we?"

As the song goes :
"No one but me can save myself, but it's too late
Now I can't think, think why I should even try"

Last edited:
No surgery for being Slav.

i try roids gum haristyles brand clothes or just good style one in my prime , not its is over

I´m scared of surgeries and i´m not going to risk this much money for questionable effect. But i´m gymaxxing, healthy food maxxing, protein maxxing etc. clothes, skin care. I want to be prepared to look good until next spring/summer. So my body and skin is good looking. I´m also testing anxiety drugs to be able to talk to woman without any troubles. I did try many times, but i was bluepilled. If i don´t succeed now i´m going to COPE maxx via my autistic hobbies and not giving a shit about the world.

Because no1 wants to make effort for something when normies and chads can have it with 0 effort

>Just get a good paying job as an autist
>Just be rich lol why arent u rich? Fucking peasant jsut get rich.

Ppl who say "I've tried and it didn't work", I'm not talking to you but to lazy fucks.

In my case i'm currently only gymmaxing with SARMS

wdym by MOOBZ

if you take the right dose and do everything right there ain't much secondary effects
even rich piana who injected elpehant doses and was a drug addict died at 50
btw jfl at alcoholics and xanax, coke, weed, ectasy addicts who are afraid of roids
I would roid myself if it didn't mean losing what already shitty hair I have. I have bad subhuman hair genes so roids would be very bad for them. But I've always said once I go beyond nw2/3 I'd say fuck it and start roiding.

I wear great and always new clothes, brush my teeth, cut my hair twice a month and even shave my eyebrows. I also do my best to socialize. Still, the foids still find me disgusting.

All of these things cost money, which many here don't have because no one hires a subhuman.

- Buy roids (3k)
- PCT (2k)
- Rhinoplasty (3k)
- etc etc

none of this will change the fact that our genes are broken. our potential children would be born worse and much more prone to inceldom than us.

Do you really think most members of this forum have not tried? I have tried all my life only to find that any attempt on my part would only increase my frustration. Stop trying is liberating.

The ultimate in "trying" is realizing that even if clothing/hair/skin/fitness doesn't win you pussy, that sex can be achieved without winning a woman's love, via either paying or raping them.

That, ultimately, is one way to end chastity/celibacy.

I personally don't aspire to it though. I hope nobody else focuses on that as a type of solution either!

Social consequences (jail, etc) aside, I think any brief fulfillment attained from it would fade because ultimately one big draw in sex is actually winning a woman's approval, as I think we somehow aspire to it for some reason, wanting life partners?

Do you consider failed normies to be a subset of normies?

- Buy roids (3k)
- PCT (2k)
- Rhinoplasty (3k)
Do you think any woman you get from doing this will ultimately make you feel happy?

Or would realizing she cares about this make you hate her?

I don't think that the hell is necessarily the lack of sex, but the unavoidable realization of the nature of women contrast with still pining for them.

From what I know HGH is pointless after age of 17.
As for other things I'm simply too poor.

From what I know HGH is pointless after age of 17.
As for other things I'm simply too poor.

It's useless for height yes. But even a 90 it still increase bone mass.
It's the most powerful hormone

well you have this figured out so why on here insulting this community because not every one is in your position some can,t get jobs due to multiply reasons such as high anxiety or are isolated in remote areas or no jobs available in their region as i have been trying to get a job for years and i can,t because of no jobs available except cash in hand which i do but is a rare find at best of times and i can,t move due to no referances because of no job and no friends so try to understand that everyones circumstances are different.

If I wasn't NEET and had a decent paying job I would Rhinoplastymax and become an instant normie.

I'm not going to spend an ungodly amount of money on surgery, that's cringe shit