Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why a lot of incels don't even try?

Bulgaria, young people are getting very tall and also don't forget it's simply not enough to be taller than the female in 2019, you need to mog other males, not just her.

Does anyone have a real world before-after example of cosmetic surgery making a difference on aguy? I don't mean those side photos that clinics use in their marketing materials but like social media photos of guys before and after surgery?

Because I keep seeing 2-3 examples of guys with side photos where they got a chin tuck of a smaller nose, but you never see that kind of thing on just regular non-promotional photos.
You don't see those photos because marketing don't want you to see them. I've seen local celebs absolutely butchered thinking they can get better looks with surgery but it just doesn't work well for most people. You end up looking unnatural and uncanny, like an alien.

Does anyone have a real world before-after example of cosmetic surgery making a difference on aguy? I don't mean those side photos that clinics use in their marketing materials but like social media photos of guys before and after surgery?

Because I keep seeing 2-3 examples of guys with side photos where they got a chin tuck of a smaller nose, but you never see that kind of thing on just regular non-promotional photos.

Famous lookism user CJ THE ASCENDER
8AAIg65.png
S6tiVwn.png
Screenshot20190706011524WhatsApp1562372188.jpg

As I can remember he has jaw + zygos fillers and 3 rhino + roids for several years

8AAIg65.png
S6tiVwn.png

As I can remember he has jaw + zygos fillers and 3 rhino
Ended up more feminine than he started. In the last pic looks like he takes it up the ass.

No, it's the polar opposite of foolishness. It was foolish to try and be like the guys who were getting laid because i was simply too short and ugly. Had i known, it would have spared me many years of suffering and making a clown out of myself.

It's foolishness to think that normal people don't have to try. That's the thinking that delegitimizes our whole complaint. If we think normal people don't have to try, our argument is moot right out of the gate.

I've seen local celebs absolutely butchered thinking they can get better looks with surgery but it just doesn't work well for most people. You end up looking unnatural and uncanny, like an alien.
To me most cosmetic surgery looks very subtle. Like if you're 5/10 it will make you 5.5/10. The exceptions are those promotional side pics, but given that there's a billion people on social media, you'd think you'd be able to find tons of realistic real-world examples of effective cosmetic surgery.

8AAIg65.png
S6tiVwn.png

As I can remember he has jaw + zygos fillers and 3 rhino + roids for several years
To me the guy on the left already looks like a high tier normie and on the second pic he looks like he got a tan and lost some weight. On the right is looking down on the second pic.
If this is the best example of cosmetic surgery, it's even more useless than I thought.

To me most cosmetic surgery looks very subtle. Like if you're 5/10 it will make you 5.5/10. The exceptions are those promotional side pics, but given that there's a billion people on social media, you'd think you'd be able to find tons of realistic real-world examples of effective cosmetic surgery.

To me the guy on the left already looks like a high tier normie and on the second pic he looks like he got a tan and lost some weight. On the right is looking down on the second pic.
If this is the best example of cosmetic surgery, it's even more useless than I thought.

tumblr_nih2jevRSg1sy1faio1_1280.jpg

I can earn about $300 per month. Will it do?

The harder you try the biggest the pain when you realize it was all in vain.

are you in somalia? buy a bag of rice idk you'll look like the richest of the village
I live in Belarus, it's right in my status. Western privilege much?

Now this is more like it. If you have any more, pls post.

Just moneymaxx bro

Look at Toni Mahfud, he was normie- before all his surgeries

He looks indeed very plastic and "feminine" but women don't really care about that tbh

I did my best for the last 4 years to improve myself, it didn't worked.

Dropped 50 pounds and didn't get the body I was expecting, started dressing better and eating healthier, nothing changed. Started socializing more, still girls aren't attracted to me.

I did my best for the last 4 years to improve myself, it didn't worked.

Dropped 50 pounds and didn't get the body I was expecting, started dressing better and eating healthier, nothing changed. Started socializing more, still girls aren't attracted to me.
you forgot to shower

Oh, the "y u no put effort" thread. Haven't seen one of these in a while.

Why try when I know I will fail?

I have absolutely no respect for incels who arent even trying, still rot at home, go out with shit clothes, disgusting hair, skin, skinny/obese.

I know some of you are too ugly to be saved from this but still, I'm 100% sure at least 30% of people here are normies or failed normies, in which case only basic looksmaxing would be enough like gym, hair, clothes, skin care etc.

And even for PSL3- guys on here, why don't you just wageslave for a year or two, earn 40-50K €

With this money you can :
- Buy roids (3k)
- Buy HGH : if -20yo it makes you grow, if +20yo it still reinforce your bone structure including facial bones (2k)
- PCT (2k)
- Afford jaw- zygos fillers or surgery (10k)
- Buy hair transplants for baldcels (4k)
- Rhinoplasty (3k)
- Penis surgery for dickcels (8k)
- etc etc

I respect incels (or former) like CJ the Ascender or him
MvinxZol.jpg
(don't remember his name), or even just basic gymmaxxed or whatevermaxxed guys on here for actually TRYING

What the point on complaining all day on a website instead of trying to get out of this so called "hell" because you are ugly ?
I will be 30 next year and tbh my tryhard phase is coming to an end. When i was younger i did sport and even hit the gym for a while without noteworthy results, i was pretty slim back then. Nowadays after i come home from my shit wageslave job i just have no motivation or energy left to do anything. After years of trying I'm about to give up, one can only endure so much shit before it gets too much.

OP, have you tried any of your suggestions ? If positive, what were the results ?

I feel like a pathetic bluepilled ITcuck poster ITT
You feel? sounds like you are one. Why do you automatically assume we don't try? i go out every fucking weekend trying, only to get humiliated over and over again. fuck outta here with your bluepill bs. Just spend 100k bro, alter your entire appearance bro, cater to foids unrealistic socially-engineered standards bro, just get cucked in the end bro. roll over to a matriarchy society bro.

Of course it does, if you're afraid of secondary effects of true HGH, try SARMS like MK677 which is a less powerful HGH while gymmaxxing

Roid and HGH is literally a magic potion you drink. You just need someone to tell you what to buy, how much etc.

What secondary effects? I really wanna wagemax for it but i heard that it'll fuck up ur hair or ur body will stop producing natural hgh, idk if they're true tho cuz i got it from lowiq forums

yeah he looks like he gymmaxxed

This is a little something called "it's over".

Not trying to get on dat dere jail time OP that's why.

Not to mention I'm a giga autist irl

Already tried surgerymaxxing and I was skinny from the beginning, all that effort for nothing. My facial nerves still didn't heal properly and the right side of my face is partially paralysed for life, people still think I'm ugly to this day. You also can't fix autism by surgerymaxxing, that's science fiction.
What surgery did you get? And how much did you spend?

What surgery did you get? And how much did you spend?
rhinoplasty, genioplasty and double jaw surgery, basically full-facial reconstructive surgery. So now I have metal plates scattered throughout my entire skull. They botched the operation completely because now my nose and chin look even more fucked than before. I didn't spend anything because it was intended as a medical procedure since I couldn't bite or breathe properly, therefore it was covered by my healthcare system. But now I need to get my torso fixed and have my facial surgery redone JFL. The recovery was torture but holy fuck the morphine was good, so good.

Most incels want to be Chad, but that is unattainable so they don't try. When many incels complain about being incel, what they find agonizing is not that they're celibate, but that they're the farthest distance from being Chad.

I understand your point OP, I've been gymcelling myself, using dermatological stuff, and saving money to surgerymaxx.

The point is that everything isn't as easy as it seems, it demands an insane psychological stability to even have the will of trying all this, and it's incredibly demotivating and frustrating to see normies getting what we want effortlessly, while Truecels such as myself desperately go to great lengths without even having a single guarantee I will become attractive and get dates/pussy when I'm done with everything, even less with a woman who I consider to be attractive either in looks or intellect/personality.

It takes a LONG time for a commoner to achieve a great body by gymmaxxing or to wageslave enough to get money to go through all these surgical procedures, enough time for someone to start questioning himself if it's really worth it and if he's going to actually get what he expects.

I realize that I'll never "become a Chad" regardless of what I do since I'm a manlet on top of everything, but I would like to, at least, become attractive to foids who spark my interest, even if it's slightly below my looksmatch.

The harder you try the biggest the pain when you realize it was all in vain.

That's my point, exactly. But I try, anyways.

Last edited:
My life is a consistent negative experiences, failure with also having bad luck, always being in the wrong place at the wrong time, etc. Learned helplessness.

rhinoplasty, genioplasty and double jaw surgery, basically full-facial reconstructive surgery. So now I have metal plates scattered throughout my entire skull. They botched the operation completely because now my nose and chin look even more fucked than before. I didn't spend anything because it was intended as a medical procedure since I couldn't bite or breathe properly, therefore it was covered by my healthcare system. But now I need to get my torso fixed and have my facial surgery redone JFL. The recovery was torture but holy fuck the morphine was good, so good.
Yeah I think not financing a surgery from a handpicked experienced surgeon was what went wrong.

Yeah I think not financing a surgery from a handpicked experienced surgeon was what went wrong.
Exactly what I thought as well, now they don't want to redo it because I'm "clinically fine" and "they don't see anything wrong with it". I can't sue the cunts either because I signed an agreement which makes them immune to lawsuits relating to any fuck ups, but I was so desperate at the time. I should've saved up and went to SK to get it done, no doubt it would've been 1000x better

Last edited:
I’ve been trying ever since I got into college when I was 18. I’m almost 21 now. I’ve Skinnedmaxxed, hairmaxxed, been one the gym, I wear cool clothes, collected cologne, expanded my social circle and got interesting hobbies. I’ve met very important people for my career. But one thing I can’t seem to get is a GF. It’s just not possible no matter how hard I try. That’s not the scary part though it’s the fact that it’s getting worse. I am not really a truecel but it should not be this hard for me. Normies and high tier normies are turning into incels. Unless you are absolutely 100% perfect, you won’t ascend and mainly in looks

Most of us have been trying for long time. Society just has too many flaws.

We stopped trying because we realized it's over. If you have to TRY it's over.
Yeah, talk to normies about how they met so-and-so, or how this or that started, or whatever. They'll tell you straight, as long as they're not chugging soy lattes: it just happened. Maybe they put a bit of effort in, but if you're trying and failing and trying again, and you're not getting anywhere, it's already over.
Of all the people i knew who were getting laid, literally no one was trying beyond doing whatever the fuck he wanted in his life. No one bought expensive clothes, did fucking roids, got surgery and whatever bullshit was listed there. If you meet a wall and can't get laid naturally and you have to go like OK IM TRYING FOR REAL NOW then yeah, it's fucking over. You are either desireable or you aren't.
Hard facts.

because im psl 1.5 and a mongoloid, all of the guys u posted were near average looking

Also, the whole "just earn money, bro!" is exactly what I've been trying to do for years, I can't seem to figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong, but I'm barely getting interviews, never getting follow-ups, and this is for basic shit, basic manual labor jobs that shouldn't be too hard to get, but for some reason just are, for me.

Some people aren't meant to cut it.

I’ve been trying ever since I got into college when I was 18. I’m almost 21 now. I’ve Skinnedmaxxed, hairmaxxed, been one the gym, I wear cool clothes, collected cologne, expanded my social circle and got interesting hobbies. I’ve met very important people for my career. But one thing I can’t seem to get is a GF. It’s just not possible no matter how hard I try. That’s not the scary part though it’s the fact that it’s getting worse. I am not really a truecel but it should not be this hard for me. Normies and high tier normies are turning into incels. Unless you are absolutely 100% perfect, you won’t ascend and mainly in looks
You live in Ghana?

god this thread reeks of redpill advice

I have no hope until I get a hair transplant. So I don’t do any high effort looksmaxxes cause I have no idea when I’ll be able to afford hair. I’ve been bald for 8 years. If I hit the gym now and get swole next year but don’t have a hair transplant, All those muscles go to waste.

for now I go out with a hat on, wearing lifts, and sometimes blue contacts. It’s enough of a looksmaxx to make me human but I can’t persue relationships because I will eventually be found out for being a bald guy.

You live in Ghana?
Nah I don’t live in Ghana. I’m in college in the US. It’s such suicide fuel because you see thousands of girls you’d love to be with but every single one you approach would rather jump off a bridge then talk to you

Need social friends for help to outsidemaxx, and my last friends failed me and have PTSD. ASnd everywhere just morons "look for woman your age". Tfu on roasties

Is there even a point in trying when you're 5'3? It's the only aspect where I'm even below average but I fear it's too much to compensate. Idk, I'm currently planning my looksmaxxing journey but I already did a lot and nothing happened and it feels like it never began.

I am. just too ugly and i dont have the balls to do anything.
I am. just too ugly and i dont have the balls to do anything.