Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why all the hate on mentalcels?

A

Angus13

Officer
★★
Just saying, you are pancake level IQ retarded if you think autistic men are swimming in pussy. The entire reason why it's a running meme to clown autistics is BECAUSE we are viewed as low status men. Incel men. Okay sure if an aspie has chad-tier looks, he might be able to eventually rise to normie or beta bux status, majority of aspie men and men with social anxiety are usually manlets or sub-6's. And I feel as though the reason why most people here launch on mentalcels is because they are insecure in that they think the very presence of mentalcels invalidates looks theory, or at least invalidates it's claims to greater normie society. But then, those same normies don't give a fuck about us anyhow, we've got ample, concrete evidence behind lookism, and they won't budge. So why give a fuck what they think? They don't care if they are wrong for doing this, they are enjoying the benefits. But mentalceldom doesn't invalidate looks either, most mentalcels are actually cross-cels, ie also manlets, also sub-6, etc. And an autistic guy or a guy with social anxiety can not just flip a switch and turn that shit off, like many of you seem to think. It's a born condition, it is unchangeable. But we're not all cross eyed and drooling like rain man either. I'd venture to say a large portion of posters on this forum are (diagnosed or not) either aspies or have social anxiety.

Paragraphs nig. Use 'em

I do not hate mentalcels. We are all in the same boat.

Paragraphs nig. Use 'em

how about don't be a low IQ fuck, one paragraph was all I needed, it wasn't that large of a post. But then again you've got the attention span of a fruit fly so that's about what I expect from you.

If you're socially retarded, you're not slaying puss in my experience. Especially in areas where you have to compete with tons of chads

Because we saw multiple times here that a Chad can say stupid,incredibly dumb or offensive shit that foids wouldn't care therefore implying that you can't be mentalcel if attractive

Mentalcel is a meme for some, not for others. It's not a meme for me.

It's basically like the "jbw" theories. Some ethnics pretend that if you're white, then you can't be incel.

It's another stupid natural reaction in people to invalidate reasons to be an incel that are different of their own.

I think the issue is that it's easy to hide under the guise of being "autistic" or whatever. It's common for VRPers and other forms of fakecels to claim "mentalceldom" just to troll and pretend and have their jolly good time. Also, people who are just ugly or short have a hard time relating because the condition is not directly evident like an ugly mug or being 5'5". They may look at you and say "look he looks normal", not being aware that average, autistic men are usually incel.

I am like you, diagnosed with Asperger's. I'm also ugly. I claim both hurt me, but some may say only the looks do.

I hate some to pretend they have social problems and they are just shy and never tried.....Also "some" social/mental problems can be healed through therapy, while ugliness or height problems are here to stay forever. So some mentacels just gave up and they never tried , while for ugly guys it never began.

how about don't be a low IQ fuck, one paragraph was all I needed, it wasn't that large of a post. But then again you've got the attention span of a fruit fly so that's about what I expect from you.
Low IQ because I dont wanna read your fucking wall of text? Excuse the fuck out of me, Einstein

If you're socially retarded, you're not slaying puss in my experience. Especially in areas where you have to compete with tons of chads

You will be easily cucked by chads and chadlites if you're non-NT

Because we saw multiple times here that a Chad can say stupid,incredibly dumb or offensive shit that foids wouldn't care therefore implying that you can't be mentalcel if attractive

Yeah if you've got chad tier looks, but how small of a percentage of men, even without disabilities, is this? The average mentalcel has no control over their situation.
Low IQ because I dont wanna read your fucking wall of text? Excuse the fuck out of me, Einstein

Yeah because a few lines is a paragraph. This is how I know you've never read a book, low IQ retard.

You will be easily cucked by chads and chadlites if you're non-NT
Yep, I've ventured out of state to the south and midwest and people look fat and sloppy as fuck out there, i could probably outcompete them even though im a spastic. But with no social circle and being out in Cali with all these vapid degenerates im a dead man.

Mentalcel is a meme for some, not for others. It's not a meme for me.

It's basically like the "jbw" theories. Some ethnics pretend that if you're white, then you can't be incel.

It's another stupid natural reaction in people to invalidate reasons to be an incel that are different of their own.

This is the type of incel-on-incel hate I wish would stop, we need to be eachothers allies, because we have nobody else. And rather than working together, incels are looking for reasons to invalidate one another. I mean yeah call out obvious fakecels, fine, it needs to be done. But some here think everyone except themselves are a fakecel though. Especially with the victim-coping and everyone wants to victim-mog everyone else.

Too many users here fail to understand that Chad is the perfect concoction of high quality traits. Some of us might even be on his level in just one or two of these traits but he has 100% maxxed skill tree, so to speak. If you fall short in any one area, you are no longer chad. And if you fall short in many areas, or bottom out certain traits you are truecel.

See the other recent thread: Gradient Theory of inceldom.

Too many users here fail to understand that Chad is the perfect concoction of high quality traits. Some of us might even be on his level in just one or two of these traits but he has 100% maxxed skill tree, so to speak. If you fall short in any one area, you are no longer chad. And if you fall short in many areas, or bottom out certain traits you are truecel.

See the other recent thread: Gradient Theory of inceldom.

Exactly, some of us are getting past this, but there are still a lot of competitors in the incel victim olympics.

This is the type of incel-on-incel hate I wish would stop, we need to be eachothers allies, because we have nobody else. And rather than working together, incels are looking for reasons to invalidate one another. I mean yeah call out obvious fakecels, fine, it needs to be done. But some here think everyone except themselves are a fakecel though. Especially with the victim-coping and everyone wants to victim-mog everyone else.
High IQ. Some low IQcels also don't understand the difference between volcel, mentalcel and fakecel, and use them equally as insults ... jfl at them.

High IQ. Some low IQcels also don't understand the difference between volcel, mentalcel and fakecel, and use them equally as insults ... jfl at them.

Yeah the greater incel community needs to start blowing the whistle on that shit too.

As a low iq and learning disabled incel, I will never immediately disregard someone if they claim to be mentalcel

And an autistic guy or a guy with social anxiety can not just flip a switch and turn that shit off, like many of you seem to think.
Just change your brain chemistry bro!

You're assuming that all mentalcels have god tier genetics.
If they're only a bit above average, foids won't care.

It is because people use rare extreme examples to extrapolate to the general population. Just because there's a 1 in a million 9/10 MM autistic retard who gets girls doesn't mean that the average autist will get girls also. Yes, looks can compensate for a shitty personality, but most people with shitty personalities are not male models, they are just average people looks wise, not male models. Being average or even above average is often not enough to compensate for autism, aspergers, etc.

1% of men or less are Chads by looks alone. Even Reddit foids, who are both bluepillers and bottom of the barrel stock most likely, have said only about that many men in the general population attract their attention.

Most are going to need to manipulate them by proving their rank within a hierarchy (knows all the stock jokes and keeps up with mass culture for soyboys, pushes other men around and beats his chest for ogres).

You're assuming that all mentalcels have god tier genetics.
If they're only a bit above average, foids won't care.
It is because people use rare extreme examples to extrapolate to the general population. Just because there's a 1 in a million 9/10 MM autistic retard who gets girls doesn't mean that the average autist will get girls also. Yes, looks can compensate for a shitty personality, but most people with shitty personalities are not male models, they are just average people looks wise, not male models. Being average or even above average is often not enough to compensate for autism, aspergers, etc.

It's true enough that the better looking you are, the more you can get away with. That shouldn't be taken to mean that as soon as the 6/10 and 6' threshold is crossed, one can get away with being a loner, a spazz, or anything else that betrays low status or poor integration. If you are at the 85th percentile of male esthetics, you are still more or less unremarkable to foids. Your position is far better than someone at the 15th percentile, but you're still very far from 99th percentile carte blanche.

Mentalceldom can be an excuse normies and litechads make to pretend like they're incel so they can continue larping.

Your mentality is every bit as genetic as your looks.