Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why all the people that bring meaning to this site gets banned.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
zesto, itsover, ethnicelNL, ritalincel.....

nowdays 95% of the posts are boring af without any meaning and at least 50% are fakecels
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

are you claiming they were fakecels?
I think that fakecel is a subjective and undefined term tbh, but what I'm saying is that they don't belong here. This site isn't for sexhavers, and even if there is a blackpilled conditional rule, admitting that you've had unpaid sex is against the rules, and it's also probably the most pathetic way to attempt to mog other men.

I think that fakecel is a subjective and undefined term tbh, but what I'm saying is that they don't belong here. This site isn't for sexhavers, and even if there is a blackpilled conditional rule, admitting that you've had unpaid sex is against the rules, and it's also probably the most pathetic way to attempt to mog other men.
first of all i dont remember ethincNL talked about having sex.
zesto and ItsOver - only in SEA. for most people that doesnt count.
here a poll i made a while ago - https://incels.is/threads/vote-do-you-think-getting-free-sex-in-sea-being-a-fakecell.69625/

zesto and ItsOver - only in SEA. for most people that doesnt count.
here a poll i made a while ago - https://incels.is/threads/vote-do-you-think-getting-free-sex-in-sea-being-a-fakecell.69625/
ItsOver played Eastern Europe game as well and publicly posted pics of the girls he fucked, even nudes if I am not mistaken. I never met him but he probably is a massive attention whore and a degenerate manslut bragger.

only in SEA. for most people that doesnt count.
How would that not count? The problem with telling someone to "just go/move to SEA bro" is that it's unrealistic and ridiculous to suggest going halfway around the world to get sex. But if you do manage to go there and ascend, then how can you still be incel? This idea is pretty much validating the assertions of IT users who believe that being incel is an identity. This is false, it's just a situation.

More importantly than that though, telling people here that you've ascended is just cruel tbh.
ItsOver played Eastern Europe game as well
This.

How would that not count? The problem with telling someone to "just go/move to SEA bro" is that it's unrealistic and ridiculous to suggest going halfway around the world to get sex. But if you do manage to go there and ascend, then how can you still be incel? This idea is pretty much validating the assertions of IT users who believe that being incel is an identity. This is false, it's just a situation.

More importantly than that though, telling people here that you've ascended is just cruel tbh.

This.
the foids in SEA are poor subhumans. it still doesnt count.
go to SEA forum and sex travel forums. tons of people that were virgins fucked in SEA for free.

go to SEA forum and sex travel forums. tons of people that were virgins fucked in SEA for free.
So then by that logic, do ugly girls not count as well? What sort of forum is this? JFL.

Regardless, that's still besides the point. If you've admitted that you've had sex, then you simply don't belong here. It's only ever an effort to mog other users. Personally I'd prefer if all mentions of having sex (even paid sex) weren't allowed here, but I don't make the rules.

It doesn’t matter if they ascended in SEA they are now, by definition, no longer incel

Stop trying to twist the definition of the word

No thank u, my mommy gf forbids me to interact with him, yea u heard right my mommy gf, did I tell you about muh mommy gf yet?
You forgot the anime picture

I think someone said he had bragged on Discord or something, not sure. By the way did Zesto really ascend? Some say he may have aokigaharamaxxed.

So then by that logic, do ugly girls not count as well? What sort of forum is this? JFL.

Regardless, that's still besides the point. If you've admitted that you've had sex, then you simply don't belong here. It's only ever an effort to mog other users. Personally I'd prefer if all mentions of having sex (even paid sex) weren't allowed here, but I don't make the rules.
w/e. i can promise you you can probaly fuck for free in thailand via tinder
I think someone said he had bragged on Discord or something, not sure. By the way did Zesto really ascend? Some say he may have aokigaharamaxxed.
maybe. he invited me to his discord but havent had the chance to try it
and yes zesto fucked and had a kid in the end i think

I never knew any of them except ritalincel

Most of them turn out to be larpers I'm afraid. Ritalincel was an exception there though, he just wouldnt stop low effort posting until his percentage caught up with him.
That was the only life he knew.

yes zesto fucked and had a kid in the end i think

JFL this site gets endlessly trolled by fakecels screaming about how they are lonely and sexless, both Zesto and ItsOver were fakecels, I'd bet they were never incels and their entire profiles were elaborate larps to troll and then make their "final reveal" of how they "ascended" to further cause mental anguish

I'm not trying to ascend so I never will, I'm trying to descend, but if I ever did ascend I would just quietly leave and never post again, I'd let the users who message me know that I'm leaving the site and I'm alive, I would not tell them I ascended, that shit is sadistic and fucked up

Most of them turn out to be larpers I'm afraid. Ritalincel was an exception there though, he just wouldnt stop low effort posting until his percentage caught up with him.
will he get an extraordinary ban chance if he makes an appeal?

and yes zesto fucked and had a kid in the end i think
lol when the fuck did he have time to make a kid, he's barely entered college

you must be thinking of ItsOver

zesto is supposed to be with some chinese girl that he met through the internet, which means he achieved his goal of an asian gf, roughly

True incels are shy, socially awkward autists. It makes sense that there aren’t a ton of alpha super posters here.

Bad boy game. You like them because they broke the rules

TKEAVTNl

Really does go to show that it's all about having the underlying genetics. I wish my issues were simple enough to be fixed by weight loss but I've never been fat so can't blame that lol.
@itsOVER wasnt even fat, he was only 55kg at 1,71m but 20%~bf

He changed his diet and gymcelled to not lose muscle, then reached 10%bf at 53kg
78Eucmel

are you claiming they were fakecels?
Apparently ethnicNL had relationships in the past. He’s an oldcel as well I believe. I knew all of this from discord