Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why am I even attracted to white girls?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
When I am ricecel that doesn't even have a chance with them. TFW when you will never get a brunette/blonde with brown/green/ blue eyes

Because your dick gets hard when you see them

most appealing I guess? Western features will almost always look better than ethnic ones.

most appealing I guess? Western features will almost always look better than ethnic ones.
Their eyes are really attractive and they wide narrower skulls. Ethnic foids have wider and rounder heads

I am barely attracted.
I mean they look good but I know they are all whores so that kinda turns me off

stuck up blonde sluts

When I am ricecel that doesn't even have a chance with them. TFW when you will never get a brunette/blonde with brown/green/ blue eyes
Do you have chance with noodle foids?

It’s an epic waste of your time and energy. If you are ever able to get a gf, which is unlikely, it will be much easier to get one your own race.

Do you have chance with noodle foids?
Only if I SEAmaxx. I could get a 6-7/10 from Asia. In my country , hell no. But the foids from Asia would not be what I want as they wouldn't be from a wealthy family and wouldn't be educated. So they'd just be using me for a green card