Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I getting censored here?

S

sadincel

Greycel
I am pretty sure all those people saying no to revenge are cucks from inceltears. If you're not helping then I'll do it on my own. These place got cucked real fast.

ahhahaha shut the fuck up retard. You're a fucking low IQ poster from inceltears with your VPN bullshit.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1412

JWeed said:
ahhahaha shut the fuck up retard. You're a fucking low IQ poster from inceltears with your VPN bullshit.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1412

u/asdfghjkllurk is my account on Reddit. Go check that out before saying more shit. I see you're trying very hard to get me banned. I wonder why.

sadincel said:
u/asdfghjkllurk is my account on Reddit. Go check that out before saying more shit. I see you're trying very hard to get me banned. I wonder why.

That doesn't matter. 

Explain me why you wanted us to use VPNs.

Weed said:
That doesn't matter. 

Explain me why you wanted us to use VPNs.

So Reddit wouldn't be able to permanently ban us even if they turned against that new sub. I am not sure how much data Reddit have about us, so I just wanted everyone to be safe

sadincel said:

You joined this website on 11-08-2017  yet you spent online only 2 hours.

Let's take for example @"Cannon Fodder" . He joined 1 day later than you and he has spent almost 10 hours on this forum. What kind of revenge are you talking about, kid? You're not even that much of a lurker as some posters are.

>tfw got pseudobanned as well for saying "Go ER"

sadincel said:
So Reddit wouldn't be able to permanently ban us even if they turned against that new sub. I am not sure how much data Reddit have about us, so I just wanted everyone to be safe

Most users from r/incels were banned and you didn't even know that. So your perma banned argument is false.

Weed said:
You joined this website on 11-08-2017  yet you spent online only 2 hours.

Let's take for example @"Cannon Fodder" . He joined 1 day later than you and he has spent almost 10 hours on this forum. What kind of revenge are you talking about, kid? You're not even that much of a lurker as some posters are.

I signed up to see how forums works and I don't find them easier to surf. That day I purposes some changes for better mobile surfing. That's it. I lurked here time to time but I still not comfortable with this format.

I was active on r/braincels all this time. I know how much you hate inceltear imposter and your paranoia is justified. But I am done justifying myself

sadincel said:
I signed up to see how forums works and I don't find them easier to surf. That day I purposes some changes for better mobile surfing. That's it. I lurked here time to time but I still not comfortable with this format.

I was active on r/braincels all this time. I know how much you hate inceltear imposter and your paranoia is justified. But I am done justifying myself

Took you a while to come up with that I see.

So you signed up to this forum and you didn't find it easier to surf. Almost nobody who was familiar with forums did but they lurked, posted because of community. Some people didn't like forum design or using forum in general but they still stayed and they still posted and they still used this forum. So you didn't post in your favourite community because you found forums confusing, really? I don't believe that. 
Also why your reddit nickname looks retarded and account itself looks very new? 

If you know something about this community, tell me what's wrong with Zyros. Who was the most loved mod on r/incels? On which subreddit did our most favourite mod defend us? Who is Gambler? Why was PUAhate shut down? How old is @Ryo Hazuki? You have 3 minutes. You should answer almost all of those instantly if you're legit.
I also like how you shadow banned me on your cancer subreddit after I said it was created by inceltears.

Weed said:
Took you a while to come up with that I see.

So you signed up to this forum and you didn't find it easier to surf. Almost nobody who was familiar with forums did but they lurked, posted because of community. Some people didn't like forum design or using forum in general but they still stayed and they still posted and they still used this forum. So you didn't post in your favourite community because you found forums confusing, really? I don't believe that. 
Also why your reddit nickname looks retarded and account itself looks very new? 

If you know something about this community, tell me what's wrong with Zyros. Who was the most loved mod on r/incels? On which subreddit did our most favourite mod defend us? Who is Gambler? Why was PUAhate shut down? How old is @Ryo Hazuki? You have 3 minutes. You should answer almost all of those instantly if you're legit.
I also like how you shadow banned me on your cancer subreddit after I said it was created by inceltears.
It's not easy to write on this forum on mobile. The more you type the laggier it gets.

I joined incel about 20-25 days ago so I'll answer what I know

I like zyros even though others don't. He's not really incel tier but I checked his post history and they were all good. 

Everyone knows we love azavii so that's not even good question.

If i recall it correctly, it was under that new rules announcement post or u/spez's AMA.

Gambler is some good looking guy who's blackpilled. That's all I know about him.

Don't know anything about PUAhate or Ryo.

Honestly i am done. Take care. I'll be on r/braincels or r/XtrollX 

I didn't do shit. I just removed your post because inceltears could use that to frame that sub.

sadincel said:
It's not easy to write on this forum on mobile. The more you type the laggier it gets.

I joined incel about 20-25 days ago so I'll answer what I know

I like zyros even though others don't. He's not really incel tier but I checked his post history and they were all good. 

Everyone knows we love azavii so that's not even good question.

If i recall it correctly, it was under that new rules announcement post or u/spez's AMA.

Gambler is some good looking guy who's blackpilled. That's all I know about him.

Don't know anything about PUAhate or Ryo.

Honestly i am done. Take care. I'll be on r/braincels or r/XtrollX 

I didn't do shit. I just removed your post because inceltears could use that to frame that sub.
Took you about 15 minutes but ok.

You didn't answer on what's wrong with Zyros but okay whatever. Good leave "your" community and be on xtrollx. 

First you said you didn't delete your thread then you said you deleted it to get an answer on why you're getting censored and now you're saying because inceltears could use that. I just lol at you. I am done here, mods obviously won't ban you because not enough evidence but you're still an inceltears poster.

Weed said:
Took you about 15 minutes but ok.

You didn't answer on what's wrong with Zyros but okay whatever. Good leave "your" community and be on xtrollx. 

First you said you didn't delete your thread then you said you deleted it to get an answer on why you're getting censored and now you're saying because inceltears could use that. I just lol at you. I am done here, mods obviously won't ban you because not enough evidence but you're still an inceltears poster.
Holy fucking shit.

I didn't delete my thread on this forum.

Where the fuck did I say I deleted my thread to get an answer on why i am getting censored? Does that even make any sense to you?

You asked why did I deleted your thread on that xtrollx sub and I answered because inceltears could frame it.

Either you're a legit mentalcel or a cuck from inceltears who's here to troll and scare people away.

And zyros keeps posting his pictures for compliments. That I do know.

sadincel said:
Holy fucking shit.

I didn't delete my thread on this forum.

Where the fuck did I say I deleted my thread to get an answer on why i am getting censored? Does that even make any sense to you?

You asked why did I deleted your thread on that xtrollx sub and I answered because inceltears could frame it.

Either you're a legit mentalcel or a cuck from inceltears who's here to troll and scare people away.

And zyros keeps posting his pictures for compliments. That I do know.
tumblr_n0iynkTnE01s4d3lmo1_500.gif

tbh