Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I not surprised that this is Linuses wife?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
He cried today on stream because hes a mindless consoomer so I immediately sensed hes low T and went to check what his wife looks like; Surprise surprise:

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

Just have a noodlewhore wife and pretend you did not go to SEA to get one theory.

This is so brutal man. He deserved a same race foid

He looks like the typical guy who would run JBW game in SEA in my opinion. He's one of those computer nerds.

An ugly noodle, it's over for that man

iqmaxxed famemaxxed techmaxxed youtubemaxxed heightmaxxed framelet normie = 2/10 noodle :feelsokman:

Low-t white guys and noodle whores go together like PB & J.

It's over for him, but at least he have a wife

Just have a noodlewhore wife and pretend you did not go to SEA to get one theory.

Hahahaa yeah exactly!
TBH, I hope he does a vid about that one day.

The guy himself shills shit to fuck on YouTube, product placements everywhere, literally what comes out of his mouth is ™ and noone can tell where his beliefs and the b's ends.
The guys whole life is a transaction, so why not encase your sexuality in it, got to confuse the normies right guys

The guy himself shills shit to fuck on YouTube, product placements everywhere, literally what comes out of his mouth is ™ and noone can tell where his beliefs and the b's ends.
The guys whole life is a transaction, so why not encase your sexuality in it, got to confuse the normies right guys
yeah he's gotten really bad. I kind of remember his old vids being legit

Also he wishes he was Linus torvolds the only and real Linus this clown is ™®©imposter clown

Just be a Peanuts character bro

Alright who the fuck is this guy, and why was he crying about being a mindless consumer?

Linus is a confirmed cuck.

literally who?

I don't like linus because he uses vlc player /joke (not really). He has done some really stupid things like almost lose all his data when he made his own raid array and his motherboard sharted corrupt data all over the array. Should have consulted a professional on how to have real data redundancy. He has limited knowledge over the real down to bear bones shit that other youtube tech channels. Just fakes it to impress 13 year olds that watch his channel.

But also this.

I still doubt the kid is his though.

What are those disgusting earrings? What's wrong with guys getting them?

iqmaxxed famemaxxed techmaxxed youtubemaxxed heightmaxxed framelet normie = 2/10 noodle :feelsokman:
Should give you an idea of how bad hypergamy is in Vancouver

They also have children unfortunately. Two daughters and one son. The girls will most likely do just fine but his son is going to register an account here sooner rather than later.

Is he a manlet?

he also have a small dick and proposed a three some to his wife with a male friend.
Lmao. Must be a fag.

Can't stand his annoying personality, he soymaxx so much for the camera, got to sell those sponsors, right.

yeah he's gotten really bad. I kind of remember his old vids being legit

why does anyone need a tech youtube channel? go check out some cpu benchmark site and be done with it

The hole looks a bit like ET

why does anyone need a tech youtube channel? go check out some cpu benchmark site and be done with it

I found out about unraid thanks to a tech channel, it does everything. Also because sometimes they do neat things like build a PC with chinese market parts. They Frankenstein motherboards in China to make them cheap for Chinese people to buy. Stuff that you find in the US is overpriced their apparently even though they make it.

video and sound. I'd want to see a mouse before buying for example, see it in use, the size, angles, sounds etc. does it look like plastic shit